masakielastic (Masaki Kagaya)
- Login: masakielastic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/22/2015
- Last connection: 01/22/2015
- 01:12 AM Ruby master Feature #10770: chr and ord behavior for ill-formed byte sequences and surrogate code points
- This issue comes from discussion about mruby's behavior (https://github.com/mruby/mruby/issues/2708).
- 01:09 AM Ruby master Feature #10770 (Open): chr and ord behavior for ill-formed byte sequences and surrogate code points
- `ord` raises error when meeting ill-formed byte sequences, thus the difference of atttiute exists between `each_char`...
Also available in: Atom