- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 05/29/2016
- 06:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11037 (Assigned): Time Parse Documentation Incorrect - Undefined method getlocal
- According to:
`Time#parse` can take a 2nd parameter...
- 06:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10632: 2.2rc1 Fails to Compile with Mingw64 NET_LUID
- This seems to have been fixed on the released version, so it can be closed.
- 08:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10632 (Feedback): 2.2rc1 Fails to Compile with Mingw64 NET_LUID
- Ruby 2.1.* compile correctly with mingw64. Ruby 2.2rc1 does not. The error is:
gcc version 4.9.2 (x86_64-po...
- 05:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- I see, missed that note. Since this is a recent change in 1.9.3 I think it should be backported.
However, my prop...
- 11:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- Any updates on this?
- 07:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- Simply removing this rule:
$(ECHO) compiling $(<:\=/) $(Q) $(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(XCFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(CO...
- 07:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7660: VC Builds Broken
- Looks like the issue is these two rules:
$(ECHO) compiling $(<:\=/)
$(Q) $(CC) $(CFLAGS) ...
- 07:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7660 (Rejected): VC Builds Broken
- Ruby 1.9.3 p362 and Ruby 2.0.0 can no longer be build with VC 2010, while Ruby 1.9.3 p286 and earlier are fine. The ...
- 06:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7659 (Closed): RBConfig Change Breaks VC Build
- This commit breaks compiling ruby with VC 2010 (and I'm sure all other versions).
- 06:54 AM Backport193 Backport #5492: MinGW Installation with Ruby 1.9.3rc1 Broken
- Would be nice if --prefix=/ worked, but --prefix= is ok also. I'm happy to have this closed.
Also available in: Atom