- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/16/2009
- Last connection: 12/16/2016
- 12:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12434: Marshal.dump does not dump some numbers as Fixnum
- Thank you. I should have looked up ruby spec. https://github.com/ruby/spec/blob/master/core/marshal/dump_spec.rb#L40-L48
- 12:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12434 (Rejected): Marshal.dump does not dump some numbers as Fixnum
- `Marshal.dump` dumps numbers between 1073741824 and 4294967295 and between -4294967296 and -1073741825 as `Bignum`, b...
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3728: IO.select is not documented.
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Tanaka Akira <email@example.com> wrote:
> The document doesn't describe the typ...
- 10:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3728: IO.select is not documented.
I created a patch to fill some documentation for IO.select (and Kernel.select eventually). The code example i...
- 11:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3764: Ripper incorrectly handle literal keywords (as symbol, eg. :class)
No, I don't think that it is a bug.
It doesn't have to be an identifier after colon for a symbol.
- 09:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3760: help "String.new" (for example) no longer works in irb
The attached patch should fix this issue. Please review and try the patch.
The "get_info_for" method has...
- 11:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3765: Ripper::Lexer missed out tokens after '=>' operator
I think that it is because the provided statement was illegal and Ripper stopped parsing it.
% ruby -v...
Also available in: Atom