- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/16/2009
- Last connection: 12/06/2013
Reported issues: 1
- 03:44 PM Backport193 Backport #7658: Rabbit が Ruby 1.9.3p362 で落ちる
[Bug #7629] の方で報告した一人です。 r38213 を参考にして添付のような変更した場合、10回実行して7回ほどSegmentation Faultが発生していたのが、10回以上実行しても全く発生しなくなり...
- 02:42 PM Backport193 Backport #7629: Segmentation fault
- I have similar segmentation fault on the same place (gems/activerecord-3.2.9/lib/active_record/relation.rb:241).
- 11:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3728: IO.select is not documented.
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Tanaka Akira <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The document doesn't describe the typ...
- 10:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3728: IO.select is not documented.
I created a patch to fill some documentation for IO.select (and Kernel.select eventually). The code example i...
- 11:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3764: Ripper incorrectly handle literal keywords (as symbol, eg. :class)
No, I don't think that it is a bug.
It doesn't have to be an identifier after colon for a symbol.
- 09:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3760: help "String.new" (for example) no longer works in irb
The attached patch should fix this issue. Please review and try the patch.
The "get_info_for" method has...
- 11:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3765: Ripper::Lexer missed out tokens after '=>' operator
I think that it is because the provided statement was illegal and Ripper stopped parsing it.
% ruby -v...
Also available in: Atom