tom-lord (Tom Lord)
- Login: tom-lord
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/07/2015
- Last connection: 09/10/2020
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-68:
> I admit `Symbol#name` that returns a frozen string from a symbol. Thi...
- 04:09 PM Ruby master Bug #14101: Unreliable handling of groups nested within absent/absence operator of regex
- Here's a slightly more minimal reproduction example:
#=> ArgumentError: negative...
- 03:55 PM Ruby master Bug #14101 (Closed): Unreliable handling of groups nested within absent/absence operator of regex
- The new absent/absence regex operator, added to Onigmo and bundled into ruby since v2.4.1, supports nested groupings ...
- 08:30 AM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- Consider the following:
def get_method(sym, object = Object)
- 10:03 AM Ruby master Bug #10891: /[[:punct:]]/ POSIX group broken (with string literals?)
- On further investigation, this is a known issue in Onigmo (Ruby 2.x's regexp parser).
However, it was apparently "...
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Bug #10891: /[[:punct:]]/ POSIX group broken (with string literals?)
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It occurs with UTF-8 encoding only.
Ahhhhh, of course - *that's* what the difference be...
- 12:29 PM Ruby master Bug #10891 (Closed): /[[:punct:]]/ POSIX group broken (with string literals?)
- The regular expression: `/[[:punct:]]/` should match the following characters:
! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / :...
- 11:43 PM Ruby master Misc #10836 (Closed): Add Documentation to Regexp
- Documented non-subexp option toggling
Regexp option toggling can be done in two forms:
/(?imx:subexpr)/ - this ...
Also available in: Atom