- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 03/01/2016
- 02:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- ruby-2.3 seems to have the bug as pointed by #12078.
I guess the issue should be set "2.3: REQUIRED" to make r53514 ...
- 11:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11686: Segmentation fault/memory corruption with --enable-frozen-string-literal-debug --enab...
I saw [BUG] or memory corruption on preview1, `ruby 2.3.0dev (2015-11-11 trunk 52539) [x86_64-darwin1...
- 09:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12001: Abort trap:6
- Same as #11998.
> ruby 2.2.1p85 (2015-02-26 revision 49769) [x86_64-darwin14]
> -- C level backtrace ...
- 09:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12002: **param notation seems to be creating a new hash in ruby 2.2.0
- r48239 did, according to `git bisect`.
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- _ wanabe wrote:
> This script still causes SEGV.
Fixed at r53524. Thanks!
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- This script still causes SEGV.
Confirmed with `ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-01-13 trunk 53518) [x86_64-darwin15]` and `ruby 2...
- 03:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11928 (Open): Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- With the just experimental patch, I didn't encounter SEGV.
I suspect about GC mark matter of T_IMEMO iseq, referenc...
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11849: Heredoc regression in 2.2.4
- Ref: https://github.com/whitequark/parser/issues/231#issuecomment-165921156
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11737: Pass in expression to then block in `case expression`
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It reminded me a rejected proposal:
> case expr
> when matcher => result
- 09:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11616 (Closed): Forwardable fails to adjust backtrace when Forwardable is not reachable from...
- as follows:
$ cat t.rb
class Foo < BasicObject
Also available in: Atom