wanabe (_ wanabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 06/11/2017
- 04:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13605: GC bug calling `ObjectSpace.each_object`
- It seems to be for lack of write-barrier. (as _ko1 suggested at [https://twitter.com/_ko1/status/871892183464370176](...
- 01:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13605: GC bug calling `ObjectSpace.each_object`
- I guess the code snippet is from pry. https://github.com/pry/pry/blob/c18601d6a4ff97d1b6599ccd9ffc8c63b8d8fccb/lib/pr...
- 01:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13594: Segfault in gc_sweep_step 2.4.1
- I've found a similar result. https://travis-ci.org/sferik/rails_admin/jobs/124039186
This issue seems to be related ...
- 05:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12670: Segmentation fault on `Magick::Image#get_pixels` on ruby since ruby-2.2
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> > ```c
> Data_Wrap_Struct(rb_cData, NULL, dummy_free, &i);
- 12:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12670: Segmentation fault on `Magick::Image#get_pixels` on ruby since ruby-2.2
- I reduced repro codes, segv.c and segv.rb.
They cause assertion failure with RGENGC_CHECK_MODE=1.
- 12:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13566: A process freezes at the beginning of C level backtrace when a certain SEGV is occurred
- mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> r15: 0x00007fff577eb7d0 rip: 0x0000000000000000 rfl: 0x0000000000010246
- 11:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13383: [PATCH] Module#source_location
- sorah (Sorah Fukumori) wrote:
> it would be happier if we can get all of source locations where a class opened?
- 04:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8547: FileUtils.chmod("a+r", "foobar", verbose: true) crashes
- I guess it was fixed at r41853 before v2_1_0_preview1 and backported to ruby2_0_0 at r41946 [Backport #8633].
- 11:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11384 (Open): multi-threaded autoload sometimes fails
- I re-open this ticket because it remains the issue.
Please do not hesitate to close and open new one if you want.
- 12:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13524: miniruby: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0055e487e00230 ruby 2.4.1p111 (2017-03-22 rev...
- I think this is due to mixture of glibc and jemalloc.
Here is a gdb output.
Thread 1 "miniruby" received sig...
Also available in: Atom