wanabe (_ wanabe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 04/25/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/05/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 04/10/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Ruby (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- 03:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15360: "ThreadError: deadlock; recursive locking" error when recursive lock shouldn't be possible
- `git bisect` shows the problem occurs frequently since r58604.
But I don't know it can occur before the commit.
- 01:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15747: `(..1).last(2)` should return array but raise TypeError
- Thank you to response.
mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> In general, I think that an enumerating operation against a...
- 12:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15747 (Feedback): `(..1).last(2)` should return array but raise TypeError
- `Range#last` with argument for beginless range shouldn't raise exception, should it?
$ ./miniruby -ve 'p (..1...
- 01:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15727: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x0000000000000000 ruby 2.5.3p105 (2018-10-18 revision 65156) [x86_64-linux]
- It may be as the same issue as #14553 and fixed at r66130 that is backport of r63040.
Would you please try ruby-2.5.5?
- 12:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15629 (Open): super_method fails on binded/unbinded/cloned methods
- derived from #13973:
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15608: What should be the correct output for Method#inspect with singleton methods?
- Current behavior is from r60127.
I guess it will come to the same to replace `data->klass` of `method_inspect()` to ...
- 12:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15375: Crash report for Ruby 2.5.3p105
- I guess this is fixed at [#15362].
- 12:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15200: RubyVM::InstructionSequence can not compile to binary from method call with hash in 'if false' expression
- ruby_2_5 is fixed at r66130 that is the backport of r63040.
$ ./miniruby -v -e 'RubyVM::InstructionSequence.c...
- 03:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15578: Missing TracePoint return event when a conditional is used before a rescue
- `git bisect` shows it is introduced by r63248.
- 11:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15572: `RubyVM::InstructionSequence` doesn't work with `extend`.
- ioquatix (Samuel Williams) wrote:
> For some reason,`RubyVM::InstructionSequence.extend` doesn't seem to work as exp...
Also available in: Atom