- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 08/16/2016
- 01:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12670: Segmentation fault on `Magick::Image#get_pixels` on ruby since ruby-2.2
- Line 5426 of gc.c at v2_3_1 https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/v2_3_1/gc.c#L5426 that is pointed by out.log, is about ...
- 12:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12670: Segmentation fault on `Magick::Image#get_pixels` on ruby since ruby-2.2
- It may be related to #10440 r48239, as `git bisect` shown.
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12614: Segmentation Fault on Ruby 2.3.1
- Reproduced with trunk `ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-08-14 trunk 55893) [x86_64-linux]`.
I guess it is related to method tab...
- 02:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11846: Block passed by &block is GC-ed
- I guess this is a same problem with #11750 suggested by `git bisect`.
If so, it is since r51243 and fixed at r53144....
- 02:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- ruby-2.3 seems to have the bug as pointed by #12078.
I guess the issue should be set "2.3: REQUIRED" to make r53514 ...
- 11:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11686: Segmentation fault/memory corruption with --enable-frozen-string-literal-debug --enab...
I saw [BUG] or memory corruption on preview1, `ruby 2.3.0dev (2015-11-11 trunk 52539) [x86_64-darwin1...
- 09:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12001: Abort trap:6
- Same as #11998.
> ruby 2.2.1p85 (2015-02-26 revision 49769) [x86_64-darwin14]
> -- C level backtrace ...
- 09:09 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12002: **param notation seems to be creating a new hash in ruby 2.2.0
- r48239 did, according to `git bisect`.
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- _ wanabe wrote:
> This script still causes SEGV.
Fixed at r53524. Thanks!
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11928: Segmentation fault in did_you_mean extension
- This script still causes SEGV.
Confirmed with `ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-01-13 trunk 53518) [x86_64-darwin15]` and `ruby 2...
Also available in: Atom