wanabe (_ wanabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2008
- Last connection: 12/07/2018
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 11/05/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 04/10/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Ruby (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- 12:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15085: Decrease memory cache usage of MJIT
- The issue is almost gone on v2_6_0_preview3.
`invokesuper` on MJIT runs as about fast as on normal VM.
- 09:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13930: Exception is caught in rescue above ensure
- I think it's due to `compile_next()` and `add_ensure_iseq()`.
The following is a reduced script result.
- 12:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15248: Segfault/memory corruption in vm.c:1946
- I guess this is as same as #15245.
$ echo -n "2557 0024 7f54 0020 7c7c 6e54 5a20 7768 696c 6523 4054 456d 652...
- 11:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15245: Heap buffer overflow (write of size 8) in vm.inc
- It may be due to peephole_optimization.
I went into an infinite loop without peephole_optimization.
It is an expe...
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14714: Ruby 2.5.1 Segmentation Fault in GC
- I think it is related to (or same as) https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14561.
Because (1) all SEGV is on macOS and ...
- 11:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15232 (Closed): Is https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/2.5/ruby-2.5.2.tar.bz2 corrupted?
- I saw https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/10/18/ruby-2-5-3-released/ and https://github.com/rbenv/ruby-build/pull/...
- 12:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15232 (Closed): Is https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/2.5/ruby-2.5.2.tar.bz2 corrupted?
I'm glad for new ruby release. Thank you so much.
I tried to build ruby-2.5.2 in docker environment, but...
- 01:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15200: RubyVM::InstructionSequence can not compile to binary from method call with hash in 'if false' expression
- okwrtdsh (Tadashi Okawara) wrote:
> ## This throws an error:
> $ ruby -e 'RubyVM::InstructionSequence.compil...
- 03:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15137: Can't run brew cleanup
- I guess this is a same issue as https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/issues/4923 = https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/issue...
- 10:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15122: Segfault when mashaling an IO object
- `git bisect` shows this is from https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/ruby-git/revisions/a2c7d0ce...
Also available in: Atom