akostadinov (Aleksandar Kostadinov)
- Login: akostadinov
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/24/2015
- Last connection: 09/01/2020
- 04:31 PM Ruby master Bug #17139 (Closed): [doc] StringScanner#matched_size seems to be byte-oriented but that is not documented
- StringScanner#matched_size seems to be byte oriented. But that is not documented. Better be documented to avoid confu...
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Feature #13006 (Open): backtrace of thread killer
- Hello, I am right now having difficulties to understand why one thread I have is dead. Seems been killed by something...
- 02:49 PM Ruby master Feature #10118: Double splat for non-symbol keys
- It would be beneficial if one could do:
This for example you can read ...
- 09:47 AM Ruby master Bug #11638 (Closed): [doc] misleading IO.write offset description
- "If offset is not given, the file is truncated. Otherwise, it is not truncated."
The above is NOT true when 'a' mo...
- 06:01 AM Ruby master Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- e.g. if you do
xmlrpc_client.http.ca_file = @options[:ca_file]
Then `xmlrpc_client.call(...)` will work b...
- 10:26 PM Ruby master Bug #11489 (Closed): XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- In relation to #8461
It's now easy to set SSL options like `ca_path` but doing an `_async` call creates a new connec...
- 04:39 PM Ruby master Feature #11347: Errors with cause not reported properly to console
- I rather think it is actually a bug because it hides very important information from the user. It's like showing your...
- 09:36 AM Ruby master Feature #11347 (Open): Errors with cause not reported properly to console
- Hello, errors with `cause` are an important and very useful feature for debugging. It seems though default reporting ...
- 08:33 AM Ruby master Feature #10900: GzipReader does not define `#external_encoding`
- Daniel Berger wrote:
> I'd say it should add #encoding and #internal_encoding methods as well, since the constructor...
- 08:25 AM Ruby master Bug #11236: inconsistent behavior using ** vs hash as method parameter
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> What message would be better?
Unsupported key type?
btw what is the reason to have t...
Also available in: Atom