eileencodes (Eileen Uchitelle)
- Login: eileencodes
- Registered on: 03/01/2015
- Last connection: 08/13/2020
- 05:11 PM Ruby master Revision 8dd9a236 (git): Make minor improvements to super
- The changes here include:
* Using `FL_TEST_RAW` instead of `FL_TEST` in the first check in
- 06:52 PM Ruby master Revision 637d1cc0 (git): Improve the performance of super
- This PR improves the performance of `super` calls. While working on some
Rails optimizations jhawthorn discovered tha...
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Revision eada6350 (git): Add category to `rb_warn_deprecated`
- PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3418 added a category to
`rb_warn_deprecated_to_remove` but not to `rb_warn_depr...
- 01:40 PM Ruby master Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn
- PR for `rb_warn_deprecated` opened here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3505
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn
- > Could you add the same logic not only to rb_warn_deprecated_to_remove but also to rb_warn_deprecated? Thanks.
- 11:16 PM Ruby master Revision 6e8ec9ab (git): Support passing a category to `Warning.warn`
- This change adds a `category` kwarg to make it easier to monkey patch
`Warning.warn`. Warnings already have a categor...
- 07:35 PM Ruby master Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn
- I've addressed the backwards compatibility on the PR (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3418) and added an entry to N...
- 03:22 PM Ruby master Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn
- > OK. Accepted. But we might need to add arity check before calling warning callback for compatibility's sake.
- 07:04 PM Ruby master Feature #17122: Add category to Warning#warn
- > I don't think we should add a category keyword if the only usage is for deprecation warnings. If we are going to do...
- 08:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17122 (Closed): Add category to Warning#warn
- Deprecation warnings and other warnings in Ruby have a category (:deprecated, etc) but those categories aren't expose...
Also available in: Atom