- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/25/2008
- Last connection: 08/06/2015
Reported issues: 22
- 12:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11476 (Assigned): Methods defined in Refinements cannot be called via send
class C end
refine C do
def a() p:hello end
def b() p:world end
- 07:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- Let us bring this two-year-aged very well matured feature proposal back to the table!
I would like to propose agai...
- 06:04 AM Ruby trunk Wiki edit: CallForFeatureProposalTemplate (#4)
- 08:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11425: super_method fails to find the super method when combined with Module#prepend
- This happens only for `UnboundMethod`.
correctly returns a `Method`...
- 08:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11425 (Open): super_method fails to find the super method when combined with Module#prepend
- `super_method` now fails to find the target method of `Module#prepend` maybe since commit:51501 https://github.com/ru...
- 08:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11419: super_method segfaults when looking for a super_method of Object's UnboundMethod
- Attached is a reproducing test case.
- 08:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11419 (Closed): super_method segfaults when looking for a super_method of Object's UnboundMe...
- This code segfaults on 2.3 trunk (does not segfault on 2.2 stable):
% ruby -e 'Object.instance_method(:tap).s...
- 06:42 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150728Japan (#11)
- 12:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11380 (Closed): Parser regression in 2.3?
- This code works with 2.2 but causes SyntaxError with 2.3.
def foo(pr, options, &blk)
- 01:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10288 (Closed): Parser incompatibility between 2.1.2 and 2.1.3
- Oops! I'm sorry, looks like this dups with #10279
Also available in: Atom