matsuda (Akira Matsuda)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/25/2008
- Last connection: 12/06/2016
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10222: require_relative and require should be compatible with each other when symlinks are used
- Here's an actual use case that we saw in Rails: https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/29638#issuecomment-321335175
- 04:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13237: Behavior for #dup and #clone on Rational/Complex/BigDecimal differs from Integer/Float
- Will this be backported to 2.4? (IOW is this 2.4.0 bug or 2.5 new feature?)
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13222 (Closed): Array#sum inconsistency when init value is non-numeric
- Since Array#sum skips calling plus for `0` https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/c85a58d/array.c#L5831-L5832, it doesn't ...
- 05:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13129 (Assigned): Refinements cannot refine method_missing and respond_to_missing?
- Refinements with method_missing and respond_to_missing? behaves very strangely.
class C; end
- 01:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13109 (Rejected): `using` in refinements is required to be physically placed before the refined method call
- When using refinements in one file, the `using` call needs to be physically placed before the refined method call.
- 06:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13012 (Closed): irb fails to define a method with a reserved-word-ish keyword argument
- For example
def a(if:) end
is a valid ruby code but this doesn't work on irb.
This seems to be hap...
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980 (Closed): Time - Time to return a Rational
- All right. Sounds rational. Thank you for the explanation, Mame-san and akr-san!
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980: Time - Time to return a Rational
- Well, my assumption seems wrong.
0.5r.round also becomes 0, so this isn't really related to #12952
Still I'm wond...
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980 (Closed): Time - Time to return a Rational
- Currently subtracting a Time from a Time returns a Float, which I guess causes #12952
Is there any reason this doe...
- 07:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12746: class Array: alias .prepend to .unshift ?
- FIY both append and prepend are in ActiveSupport: https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/activesupport/lib/active...
Also available in: Atom