- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/25/2008
- Last connection: 12/06/2016
- 05:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13129 (Open): Refinements cannot refine method_missing and respond_to_missing?
- Refinements with method_missing and respond_to_missing? behaves very strangely.
class C; end
- 01:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13109 (Open): `using` in refinements is required to be physically placed before the refi...
- When using refinements in one file, the `using` call needs to be physically placed before the refined method call.
- 06:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13012 (Closed): irb fails to define a method with a reserved-word-ish keyword argument
- For example
def a(if:) end
is a valid ruby code but this doesn't work on irb.
This seems to be hap...
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980 (Closed): Time - Time to return a Rational
- All right. Sounds rational. Thank you for the explanation, Mame-san and akr-san!
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980: Time - Time to return a Rational
- Well, my assumption seems wrong.
0.5r.round also becomes 0, so this isn't really related to #12952
Still I'm wond...
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12980 (Closed): Time - Time to return a Rational
- Currently subtracting a Time from a Time returns a Float, which I guess causes #12952
Is there any reason this doe...
- 07:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12746: class Array: alias .prepend to .unshift ?
- FIY both append and prepend are in ActiveSupport: https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/activesupport/lib/active...
- 09:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12930 (Closed): instance_eval, instance_exec raises TypeError on a frozen String
% ruby -ve 'p "".freeze.instance_eval "size"'
ruby 2.4.0dev (2016-11-13 trunk 56767) [x86_64-darwin15]
- 02:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12788: Improve String lstrip and strip performance
- Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Thank you Nobu-san for reviewing and accepting this. Matsuda-san also mentioned a "patch mo...
- 03:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11908 (Rejected): Tk still relies on safe level 3 and 4
- Tk uses safe level 3 and 4, which causes ArgumentError, because $SAFE >= 2 are no more supported in ruby >= 2.3.
Also available in: Atom