al2o3cr (Matt Jones)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/31/2009
- Last connection: 02/23/2018
- 04:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14473: Add Range#subrange?
- Minor point: IMO a "Range with steps" isn't a Range, it's something else. It doesn't seem relevant to the discussion....
- 05:52 AM Backport21 Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- phasis68 (Heesob Park) wrote:
> Here is a simple patch to ensure the minimun precison of division result.
- 09:19 AM Backport21 Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- Updated - I added a dump of the Prec + MaxPrec values to the output of the script. There definitely appears to be a p...
- 08:06 AM Backport21 Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- Still fuzzy on the cause, but the behavior is interesting - it appears that something has changed regarding the way t...
- 04:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7645: BigDecimal#== slow when compared to true/false
- I've added some notes on the ticket on the Rails tracker - short story shorter, this particular case happens (AFAIK) ...
- 12:51 AM Backport186 Backport #1151: Aliased methods change super logic when retrieved with Object#method
Not sure if this is related or not, but I've run across another very similar issue regarding method(:name).ca...
Also available in: Atom