shishir127 (Shishir Joshi)
- Login: shishir127
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/25/2015
- Last connection: 09/29/2015
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Bug #11450: HTTPHeader.content_range throws error on non-byte units
- Raised a [PR](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1018)
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Feature #11523: optparse short options will match complete options
- Try executing this script. The only difference between the previous script and this one is that instead of returning ...
- 12:27 PM Ruby master Bug #11281: Unexpected behaviour in HTTP header processing
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Shishir Joshi wrote:
> > So I am OK with skipping `nil` values.
> Then no needs to a...
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Bug #11281: Unexpected behaviour in HTTP header processing
- I think if the user wants to send a blank header, then the user should do that explicitly like
- 07:02 AM Ruby master Bug #11088: On Exception too expensive inspect is called on recursive object graph with 3000 elements in it, swallows memory and ultimately doesn't deliver exception
- Hi Jurgen,
I executed bug_hunt.rb and I was able to reproduce this issue. But when I tried a simple test (attached...
- 04:59 PM Ruby master Bug #11059: When saving a hash to YAML or JSON the default value isn't stored
Also available in: Atom