mattbrictson (Matt Brictson)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/14/2015
- Last connection: 01/07/2016
- 06:18 PM Ruby master Bug #10871: Sclass thread unsafe due to CREF sharing
- I recently opened bug #11153 which may be related. When using threads, methods defined inside `class << obj` sometime...
- 06:17 PM Ruby master Bug #11153: Defining singleton methods using `class << self` sometimes fails when using threads
- This may be a duplicate of #10871.
- 04:30 AM Ruby master Bug #11153 (Closed): Defining singleton methods using `class << self` sometimes fails when using threads
- Defining singleton methods using this syntax occasionally produces unexpected results when run in parallel with multi...
Also available in: Atom