exAspArk (Evgeny Li)
- Login: exAspArk
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/25/2015
- Last connection: 05/25/2015
- 09:37 AM Ruby master Bug #9790: Zlib::GzipReader only decompressed the first of concatenated files
- Hey guys, is there any updates?
I have created a small gem yesterday to make it able to read multiple files https:...
- 09:33 AM Ruby master Bug #11180: Missing lines with Zlib::GzipReader
- Looks like the issue might be similar to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9790.
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Bug #11180 (Closed): Missing lines with Zlib::GzipReader
I have a script which is written in Python. It simply appends lines to archive file:
Also available in: Atom