ksss (Yuki Kurihara)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/30/2015
- Last connection: 01/31/2017
- 06:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12063: KeyError#receiver and KeyError#name
- Which method name is best?
"**name**" referenced from "**Name**Error".
But I think, "**key**" is also good. Becau...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12996: Optimize Range#===
- Yes, I tryed alias way.
But it was vary slow.
$ time ./miniruby t.rb
./miniruby t.rb 1.80s user 0.02s syst...
- 05:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12996 (Open): Optimize Range#===
- The proposal is that Range#=== optimize by reducing method calls.
$ cat t.rb
i = 0
- 02:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12373: Optimize CSV#shift
- I update patches.
csv-shift-1.patch: Use **s1.start_with?(s2)** instead of **s1 == s2** and use **s1.end_with?(...
- 07:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12373: Optimize CSV#shift
- Thank you for your reply.
> You can replace str1[-1] == str2 with str1.end_with?(str2) too, three places.
- 12:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12373 (Assigned): Optimize CSV#shift
- I think that **`str1.start_with?(str2)`** is faster than **`str1 == str2`**.
- 02:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12125: Proposal: Shorthand operator for Object#method
- How about this one?
@receiver = receiver
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12063: KeyError#receiver and KeyError#name
- I made a patch https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1251
- 01:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12063 (Open): KeyError#receiver and KeyError#name
- I propose **KeyError#receiver** and **KeyError#name** (or KeyError#key) like NameError.
I think these method help ...
- 05:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11965 (Closed): provide default basename parameter Tempfile.create
- **Tempfile.new** have default basename from 2.3.0
Also available in: Atom