- 10:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
- Thank you very much, muraken!
- 02:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
Thank you for your investigation. Certainly it was reproduced,
but did you test with trunk? I got almos...
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
- Thank you so much, Matz!
I'll wait for muraken's review.
- 02:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
- I also created PR for detailed information.
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12484 (Closed): Optimizing Rational
- ## Abstract
I optimized built-in library Rational. It is more than 3.7 times faster now in some cases.
- 02:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11870: Eradication of typical misspellings
- Thank you for acceptance of the patch.
Unfortunately, I've found my (personal) mistake... Email address in my patc...
- 03:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11870 (Closed): Eradication of typical misspellings
- (Note: this patch is low priority and I do not complained if this isn't applied to 2.3 release.)
Thanks to the Wik...
- 10:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10082: [PATCH] add ZALLOC* macros to reduce ALLOC + MEMZERO calls
- > I considered ZALLOC_N == CALLOC, but the arguments are reversed
> for calloc(3), so I didn't want to risk that con...
- 06:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10082: [PATCH] add ZALLOC* macros to reduce ALLOC + MEMZERO calls
- The basic policy of patch feels great, but why don't you name CALLOC?
I feel CALLOC is more straitforward because ...
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Misc #8962: [DOC] add step to enable Generational GC merits in README.EXT*
2013/10/16 zzak (Zachary Scott) <email@example.com>
> Issue #8962 has been updated by zzak (Zachary S...
Also available in: Atom