tomstuart (Tom Stuart)
- Login: tomstuart
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/01/2015
- Last connection: 01/07/2021
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Bug #17354: Module#const_source_location is misleading for constants awaiting autoload
- > Do you think what is the purpose of `Module#const_source_location`? Unfortunately, the original motivation is not e...
- 03:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17354 (Open): Module#const_source_location is misleading for constants awaiting autoload
- Feature #10771 added `Module#const_source_location` as a way to find the source location of a constant’s definition. ...
- 04:08 PM Ruby master Bug #11488 (Closed): String#index and #include? broken for wide encodings
- In Ruby 2.2.2, `String#index` and `#include?` work as expected for all encodings:
- 03:52 PM Ruby master Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- I support the proposed `Proc#*`/`Method#*` syntax and semantics.
The feature being added is **function composition...
Also available in: Atom