scorpion007 (Alex Budovski)
- Login: scorpion007
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2015
- Last connection: 03/25/2016
- 11:17 PM Ruby master Bug #11478 (Closed): symlinks support broken on win32
- The symlink support is completely broken on win32 because it thinks ALL reparse points are symlinks.
- 05:56 AM Ruby master Feature #9018: Make statically linked extensions easier to use
- So actually, it looks like there's a switch `--with-static-linked-ext` that can be used to link all the exts statical...
- 05:13 AM Ruby master Feature #9018: Make statically linked extensions easier to use
- It looks like for the latter point (dummy file) we can actually use rb_provide! Ruby uses it to "fake" a module for b...
- 05:03 AM Ruby master Feature #9018: Make statically linked extensions easier to use
- I agree with Lukas.
Nobu, only the builtin modules are linked into the binary and called at bootstrap:
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Bug #11468 (Closed): Two mutexes leaked in Init_Thread
- 48 bytes each.
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Bug #11467 (Closed): Memory leak in win32 signal init
- 244 bytes leaked.
+ 244 ( 244 - 0) 1 allocs BackTrace9C86044B
+ 1 ( 1 - 0) ...
- 04:25 PM Ruby master Bug #11466 (Closed): Memory leak in win32 fill_random_bytes_syscall
- Leak of 608 bytes in this stack:
+ 608 ( 608 - 0) 1 allocs BackTrace9BD0704B
+ 1 ( ...
- 04:19 PM Ruby master Bug #11459: Ruby leaks several MB of memory every setup/eval/cleanup cycle.
- Here's another big leak: This stack leaks nearly 1MB (~780K). When is Init_heap supposed to be undone?
- 06:19 AM Ruby master Bug #11462: win32 readlink doesn't support dedup
- Command line
'.\miniruby.exe -I./lib -I. ./tool/mkconfig.rb -timestamp=./.rbconfig.time -arch=x64-mswin64_1...
- 06:18 AM Ruby master Bug #11462 (Closed): win32 readlink doesn't support dedup
- During build:
./tool/mkconfig.rb:13:in `require': Invalid argument @ rb_readlink - E:/dev/ruby/lib/fileutils.rb (E...
Also available in: Atom