andrewchhwong (Andrew Wong)
- Login: andrewchhwong
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/10/2015
- Last connection: 04/12/2016
- 07:56 PM Ruby master Bug #11430: Redefining a lazy-loaded variable in child context within RSpec spec causes crash
- Not sure what to do here. Do random issues like this get triaged? Or sitting around like this is typical?
- 09:27 PM Ruby master Bug #11430 (Closed): Redefining a lazy-loaded variable in child context within RSpec spec causes crash
- I had something like the following in my spec. While not great code design, it does successfully crash Ruby.
Also available in: Atom