gwelch (Grant Welch)
- Login: gwelch
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/14/2015
- Last connection: 08/14/2015
- 05:59 AM Ruby master Bug #11442: Bug: Symbols should be taintable.
- After some additional testing, I've come to the conclusion that Symbols cannot be tainted (example below). I expect t...
- 04:35 AM Ruby master Bug #11442 (Closed): Bug: Symbols should be taintable.
- Subject: String#to_sym returns an untainted Symbol.
Taint checking can be subverted by a String if a tainted Strin...
- 05:23 AM Ruby master Feature #11390: Allow symbols starting with numbers
- Sameer Deshmukh wrote:
> Currently it is not possible to create a symbol that looks like `:1twothree`.
Also available in: Atom