koic (Koichi ITO)
- Login: koic
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/18/2015
- Last connection: 09/03/2021
- 02:08 PM Ruby master Bug #18177: An error occurs when running RSpec with Ruby 3.1.0-dev
- I have confirmed that the issue has been resolved that was raising `ArgumentError` when running RSpec. Thanks a lot f...
- 04:48 AM Ruby master Bug #18177 (Closed): An error occurs when running RSpec with Ruby 3.1.0-dev
- ## Reproduction context
The following code causes an `ArgumentError` error when using Ruby 3.1.0-dev.
- 04:59 AM Ruby master Feature #18146 (Open): Add `delete_prefix` and `delete_suffix` to `Pathname`
- `Pathname` has `sub` method, but does not have the methods mentioned in the title.
`Pathname` may be able to provide...
- 08:41 AM Ruby master Bug #17925: Pattern matching syntax using semicolon one-line
- > NOTE 1: I understand that only syntax that doesn't use case and end is experimental one-line pattern matching synta...
- 03:26 PM Ruby master Bug #17925 (Open): Pattern matching syntax using semicolon one-line
- ## Summary
There are the following differences between `case ... when` and` case ... in`. Is this an expected beh...
- 04:32 PM Ruby master Bug #17869 (Closed): `Ripper.sexp`'s S-expression when using endless method definition
- ## Summary
The result of `Ripper.sexp` differs between normal method definition and endless method definition.
- 07:17 AM Ruby master Revision c45f7556 (git): [ruby/irb] Fix `Encoding::ConverterNotFoundError`
- Follow https://github.com/ruby/irb/pull/237.
This PR fixes the following `Encoding::ConverterNotFoundError`.
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Misc #17200: DevelopersMeeting20201026Japan
- * [Ticket #17208] Add `Set#compact` and `Set#compact!` methods (koic)
* Is this proposal acceptable?
- 07:32 PM Ruby master Feature #17208 (Open): Add `Set#compact` and `Set#compact!` methods
- This is a proposal to add `compact` and `compact!` methods already owned by `Array` and `Hash` to `Set`.
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Revision 08e70126 (git): [ruby/csv] Add `invalid: :replace` for `CSV.open` (#130)
- This PR adds `invalid: :replace` for `CSV.open`. It is a PR similar to #129.
Also available in: Atom