koic (Koichi ITO)
- Login: koic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/18/2015
- Last connection: 01/01/2021
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Misc #17200: DevelopersMeeting20201026Japan
- * [Ticket #17208] Add `Set#compact` and `Set#compact!` methods (koic)
* Is this proposal acceptable?
- 07:32 PM Ruby master Feature #17208 (Open): Add `Set#compact` and `Set#compact!` methods
- This is a proposal to add `compact` and `compact!` methods already owned by `Array` and `Hash` to `Set`.
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Revision cee10c1b (git): [ruby/csv] Fix an error for `CSV.open` (#131)
- Follow up to https://github.com/ruby/csv/pull/130/files#r434885191.
This PR fixes `ArgumentError` for `CSV.open` whe...
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Revision 08e70126 (git): [ruby/csv] Add `invalid: :replace` for `CSV.open` (#130)
- This PR adds `invalid: :replace` for `CSV.open`. It is a PR similar to #129.
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Revision 4e33a878 (git): [ruby/csv] Add `undef: :replace` for `CSV.open` (#129)
- This PR adds `undef: :replace` option for `CSV.open`.
`File.open` has `undef: :replace` option, but `CSV.open` does ...
- 07:19 AM Ruby master Bug #17017: Range#max & Range#minmax incorrectly use Float end as max
- Thank you for your reply. For now I've learned that updating to `(42.to_f..Float::INFINITY)` will prevent the error.
- 12:47 AM Ruby master Bug #17017: Range#max & Range#minmax incorrectly use Float end as max
- I encountered a breaking change in RuboCop repository when using ruby 2.8.0dev.
- 09:25 AM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- Thank you very much. It is solved by `**h`.
However, in the following complicated case, it seems difficult to solve ...
- 09:13 PM Ruby master Feature #14183: "Real" keyword argument
- I have a question because my understanding is not enough. A kwarg warning is displayed with the following code:
- 07:11 AM Ruby master Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Bug #15745] There is no symmetry in the beginless range and the endless range using `Range#inspect` (koic)
* I ...
Also available in: Atom