kwerle (Kurt Werle)
- Login: kwerle
- Email: kurt@CircleW.org
- Registered on: 12/03/2009
- Last connection: 10/08/2020
- 04:27 PM Ruby master Bug #16976 (Closed): Documentation bug in Proc
About 1/3 of the way through the docs, it states:
Lambda semantics is...
- 03:07 PM Ruby master Feature #16971 (Open): weak_ref&.some_method should behave like object&.some_method
- The following patterns mean basically the same thing and should behave the same:
weak_ref = WeakRef.new(so...
- 03:40 AM Backport21 Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- It is worth noting that replacing the ruby 2.1 implementation of BigDecimal with the 2.0 implementation works and mak...
- 08:28 AM Backport21 Backport #9316: BigDecimal division in Ruby 2.1
- This looks like the same thing as https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9305
- 06:57 AM Backport21 Backport #9305 (Closed): BigDecimal inconsistent between 2.0, 2.1 (probably incorrect on 2.1)
- BigDecimal / BigDecimal seems to round off.
The test case has not been reduced to trivial, but it's pretty small a...
- 10:48 AM Ruby master Bug #2423 (Rejected): REXML edge case with <a>A > B</a>
The attached file: rexml_test.rb was written in the context of a rails app, and used ./script/runner to exec...
Also available in: Atom