typo of rdoc in enum.c
--- enum.c~ 2010-08-19 17:48:25.000000000 +0300
+++ enum.c 2010-08-31 06:13:42.200564470 +0300
@@ -1911,7 +1911,7 @@
- elements from each args. This generates a sequence of
- n-element arrays, where n is one more than the
- count of arguments. The length of the resulting sequence will be
enum#size</code. If the size of any argument is less than
enum#size. If the size of any argument is less than
nilvalues are supplied. If
- a block is given, it is invoked for each output array, otherwise
- an array of arrays is returned.
Updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE) over 12 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This issue was solved with changeset r29156.
Andrei, thank you for reporting this issue.
Your contribution to Ruby is greatly appreciated.
May Ruby be with you.