- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/05/2016
- 11:14 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56982: Increase timeout of TestRequire#test_require_with_loaded_features_pop
- unstable10s fails it because of timeout
- 05:43 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56960: Remove unused variable
- 02:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12752 (Closed): Unpacking a value from a binary requires additional '.first'
- Applied in changeset r56959.
String#unpack1 [Feature #12752]
Returns the first value of String#unpack.
- 02:18 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56959: String#unpack1 [Feature #12752]
- Returns the first value of String#unpack.
- 01:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12752: Unpacking a value from a binary requires additional '.first'
- Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> With a qualifier or multiple directives given, would it raise an ArgumentError or just go ahe...
- 08:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false
- Herwin W wrote:
> if n.bittest?(0b10100000)
> If I encountered that code without having the c...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12831 (Closed): /\X/ (extended grapheme cluster) can't pass unicode.org's GraphemeBreakTest
- Applied in changeset r56949.
Regexp supports Unicoe 9.0.0's \X
* meta character \X matches Unicode 9.0.0...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56949: Regexp supports Unicoe 9.0.0's \X
- * meta character \X matches Unicode 9.0.0 characters with some workarounds
for UTR #51 Unicode Emoji, Version 4.0 e...
- 03:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false
- Herwin Quarantainenet wrote:
> I can't say the usage of `bittest?` is directly clear to me. Does it test if resultin...
- 09:34 AM CommonRuby Feature #12732: An option to pass to `Integer`, `Float`, to return `nil` instead of raise an exce...
- Below is PoC; it may have a path which raises an exception.
diff --git a/object.c b/object.c
Also available in: Atom