naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2017
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2631 (Open): Allow IO#reopen to take a block
- 匿名ユーザー wrote:
> Applied in changeset trunk|r59142.
> Allow IO#reopen to take a block
> * io....
- 05:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13620: Simplifying MRI's build system: always install
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Let's zap in-source-dir builds first.
I don't agree.
I hadn't see a software wh...
- 11:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13620: Simplifying MRI's build system: always install
- I object this.
You are counting only full build.
But on developing, you need to compare with null build.
- 07:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13608: Add TracePoint#thread
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> use case?
In which thread the event was happened.
Just thread id or something is al...
- 06:50 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58966 (trunk): Solaris 10 x86 raseis SEGV
- 05:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13608 (Open): Add TracePoint#thread
- rb_trace_arg_t, TracePoint's internal struct, already stores the thread which the event happened at,
but there's not...
- 04:41 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58948 (trunk): suppress warning: ambiguous first argument; put parentheses or a space ev...
- Introduced at r58905
- 04:40 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58947 (trunk): Revert "Update to ruby/spec@2a047c8"
- This reverts commit 2531a1013b56a030f99ea4c2ee36e66dbf38a855.
- 04:29 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58944 (trunk): Revert r58939 and r58942
- This reverts following commits because it breaks mswinci
* Update to ruby/spec@2a047c8
* Update to ruby/spec@ca32ae2
- 05:04 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58927 (trunk): Initial commit of LLDB port of debug utility
Also available in: Atom