- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/05/2016
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55997: * .gdbinit: follow r55766's VM change.
- 07:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12693: Want a way to receive EINTR on Process.waitpid
- You can raise exception on main threadh by Thread.main.raise in trap.
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12599: For CLang, increase inline-threshold to get 7%-10% speedup of optcarrot
- The change inlines many functions by 3MB, but I think this speed up is come from few functions which are too complex ...
- 12:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6559 (Closed): Set DoNotReverseLookup to true in Webrick
- Applied in changeset r55881.
* lib/webrick/config.rb (WEBrick::Config::General):
disable reverse lookup...
- 12:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 55881: * lib/webrick/config.rb (WEBrick::Config::General):
- disable reverse lookup by default. [ruby-core:45514] [Feature #6559]
Socket.do_not_reverse_lookup is true by defaul...
- 08:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12666: Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> For Fedora the patch seems OK. But I doubt if it could break on other systems like mswin. ...
- 07:52 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55846: * vm_insnhelper.c (vm_getivar): use always_inline because
- gcc7 doesn't inline this without always_inline.
- 06:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8539 (Closed): Unbundle ext/tk
- Applied in changeset r55844.
* ext/tk: Tk is removed from stdlib. [Feature #8539]
- 06:44 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55844: * ext/tk: Tk is removed from stdlib. [Feature #8539]
- https://github.com/ruby/tk is the new upstream.
- 07:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8526 (Assigned): gemify tk
Also available in: Atom