naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2017
- 10:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13396: Net::HTTP has no write timeout
- Only supports Linux:
@@ -10372,11 +10383,23 @@ static int
nogvl_wait_for_single_fd(int fd, short events...
- 06:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13577: Digest.file accidentally receives File object but uses file path
- Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) wrote:
> as Sorah did there: https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ruby/pull/1516
> i would sugges...
- 06:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13396 (Assigned): Net::HTTP has no write timeout
- The concept Net::HTTP#write_timeout sounds fine.
> However adding a Timeout.timeout call around req.exec did work....
- 03:58 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58820 (trunk): Clean proxy
- 07:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13368: Improve performance of Array#sum with float elements
- watson1978 (Shizuo Fujita) wrote:
> naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> > Hmm, the result shows clang is not efficient as ...
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58803 (trunk): Define classes for r58800
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12935 (Closed): Webrick: Update HTTP Status codes, share them
- Applied in changeset trunk|r58801.
Net::HTTP::STATUS_CODES is added as HTTP Status Code Repository [Misc ...
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58801 (trunk): Net::HTTP::STATUS_CODES is added as HTTP Status Code Repository [Misc #12...
- Note that 418 I'm a teapot doesn't exist because RFC 2324 and
RFC 7168 are not registered in IANA repository.
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58800 (trunk): Add more HTTP status classes
- 03:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13351 (Closed): net/http: Net::HTTP.start sets wrong default arg value
- Applied in changeset trunk|r58798.
Net::HTTP#start now pass :ENV to p_addr by default [Bug #13351]
Also available in: Atom