- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/05/2016
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57664: Supress warning: function might be candidate for attribute 'noreturn'
- GCC7 shows it.
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57663: Cast as VALUE to suppress type warnings
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Revision 57662: They are enum yytokentype, need cast
- 03:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57603: Merge Onigmo 6.1.1
- * Support absent operator https://github.com/k-takata/Onigmo/issues/82
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57541: @job_tokens is defined iff @jobserver is true
- 06:14 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57534: fix description for current implementation
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57507: fix typo and argument of r57506
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Revision 57506: Use carry flag to reduce instructions
(1) Fixnum's LSB is always 1.
It means you can always run `x - 1` without overflow.
(2) Of course `z = x + ...
- 08:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13166: Feature Request: Byte Arrays for Ruby 3
- Usually on such use case I use String as a Int8Array.
I can access a Nth bit by `str.getbyte(n/8)[n%8]`.
If you n...
- 07:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13171: URI::FTP path has a trailing slash when just hostname and scheme provided
- Matthew Kerwin wrote:
> Eric Barendt wrote:
> > I disagree that it's correct.
> How so? If we can identi...
Also available in: Atom