naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2017
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13671: Regexp with lookbehind and case-insensitivity raises RegexpError only on strings with certain characters
- I created a ticket in upstream: https://github.com/k-takata/Onigmo/issues/92
- 09:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13654 (Assigned): irb save-history extension is not concurrency-safe
- 09:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13649 (Assigned): Net::IMAP doesn't support response from a Microsoft Exchange server (which is not compliant with RFC standards)
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13564: Exception message management
- Now we have Exception#cause.
Therefore it should be
- 09:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13616 (Closed): Zlib::GzipReader#pos underflows after calling #ungetbyte or #ungetc at start of file
- Applied in changeset trunk|r59333.
Zlib::GzipReader#pos underflows after calling #ungetbyte or #ungetc at...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59333 (trunk): Zlib::GzipReader#pos underflows after calling #ungetbyte or #ungetc at start of file [Bug #13616]
- patched by Andrew Haines <firstname.lastname@example.org> [ruby-core:81488]
- 09:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13731 (Assigned): inode for Windows on ReFS
- 08:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10674 (Assigned): Net::HTTP retries idempotent requests once after a timeout, but its not configurable
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13521 (Third Party's Issue): [PATCH] Add fallback for DNS resolver registry key on Wine
- As far as I understand this is Wine's issue.
Wine should have the registry key.
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13389 (Assigned): [PATCH] POP3 support timeout for TLS handshake
- @shugo Could you review this patch?
Also available in: Atom