naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 06/17/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, Release Manager, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport192 (Manager, Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, Release Manager, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 05:02 AM Ruby master Misc #16093: Prohibit a "foxtrot merge" instead of a merge commit
- > I'm probably missing something, but Github allows rebasing from the UI.
GitHub UI allows "rebase and merge" but
- 08:50 AM Ruby master Bug #12961: Bad value for range using infinity for Date or Time
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> Since both `Time` and `Date` work with float numbers at the other ends of the ran...
- 09:15 AM Ruby master Bug #15992 (Closed): An exception breaks monitor state and cause deadlock
- Applied in changeset commit:git|f91879a7b548284c93743168acfd11e3d2aeefac.
handle_interrupt to defend moni...
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Bug #15992 (Closed): An exception breaks monitor state and cause deadlock
- lib/monitor.rb provides Monitor.
But its state handling is weak for interrupts caused by Thread.kill for example tim...
- 09:13 AM Ruby master Revision f91879a7 (git): handle_interrupt to defend monitor state [Bug #15992]
- If an exception is raised from another thread for example Timeout
and this thread is just after `mon_exit`'s `@mon_ow...
- 02:22 PM Ruby master Misc #15978 (Rejected): Deprecate FIXNUM_MIN and FIXNUM_MAX
- robertomiranda (Roberto Miranda) wrote:
> Yeah sure basically for consistency, now that Bignum and Fixnum classes ha...
- 11:50 PM Ruby master Feature #15931: encoding for CESU-8
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> 念のために言っておきますが、https://www.unicode.org/reports/tr26/tr26-4.html に「It is not intended n...
- 01:53 PM Ruby master Feature #15940: Coerce symbols internal fstrings in UTF8 rather than ASCII to better share memory with string literals
- Note that an incompatibility which is caused by the change of string encoding is `String#<<(integer)`.
- 01:17 PM Ruby master Misc #15930: DevelopersMeeting20190711Japan
- [Feature #15958] Time#inspect with frac
- 01:12 PM Ruby master Feature #15958 (Assigned): Time#inspect with frac
- When Matz changed Time#to_s format in 2006, frac part of Time string is dropped because it is considered not useful.
Also available in: Atom