naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Login: naruse
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/28/2020
|Backport21||Developer, Release Manager||12/21/2013|
|Ruby master||Developer, Release Manager||04/27/2008|
- 03:43 AM Ruby master Feature #16894: Integer division for Ruby 3
- > 1) Why 0.5 and not 1/2r
I'm for 1/2r.
- 03:48 AM Ruby master Feature #16847 (Feedback): Cache instruction sequences by default
- How cache is effective and how large cache storage is needed depend an application.
But Ruby don't have enough examp...
- 04:46 PM Ruby master Feature #16837: Can we make Ruby 3.0 as fast as Ruby 2.7 with the new assertions?
- I want Ruby 2.8/3.0 is faster than 2.7 by default.
NDEBUG is not acceptable.
I think Microsoft's _DEBUG approach is...
- 09:01 AM Ruby master Bug #14367: Wrong interpretation of backslash C in regexp literals
- It looks inconsistency handling between regexp and Ruby's for `\c\xff`:
% LC_ALL=C ruby -ve 'p (/\c\xff/ =~ "\...
- 05:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16744: Flag to load current bundle without using bundle exec
- I rarely run `bundle exec ruby`.
Usually I run something like `bundle exec rake`, `bundle exec rails`, `bundle exec...
- 01:48 PM Ruby master Feature #16824: Follow RubyGems naming conventions for the stdlib
- Features should have use cases.
- 10:44 AM Ruby master Revision a0c7c23c (git): v2.7.1p83
- 10:26 AM Ruby master Revision f832d957 (git): ext/socket/init.c: do not return uninitialized buffer
- BasicSocket#read_nonblock and some methods changes the size of a buffer
string, but when no data is available, the bu...
- 11:30 AM Ruby master Bug #16682: Ruby 2.7.0p0 crash on exit if there is an active RUBY_INTERNAL_EVENT_GC_EXIT tracepoint
- ruby_2_7 b5fa156b7907b8ea1baf8b9f0cb6a66b0fecb3d4.
- 09:12 PM Ruby master Bug #16738: RbConfig::CONFIG["SDKROOT"] not frozen on macOS
- ruby_2_7 5ccf57f23eb7a35ac699edc2fc598c47fa1844a0.
Also available in: Atom