- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 09/05/2014
Reported issues: 136
- 11:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50595: * configure.in (RUBY_DTRACE_POSTPROCESS): cmp -b is GNU extension.
- darwin uses GNU cmp, and FreeBSD and Solaris are not.
Note that accidentally equals to expected result.
- 02:24 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50553: * vm_dump.c (rb_print_backtrace): return value of libexec's backtrace
- is size_t, so simply cast as int.
- 02:34 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50537: * lib/uri/rfc2396_parser.rb (initialize_pattern):
- URI::Generic.build should accept port as a string.
pattern[:PORT] is not defined for long.
by Dave Slutzkin <dave...
- 07:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11149 (Assigned): URI.parse keeps '?' for query and '#' for fragment even if they are empty
- As URL Standard, current behavior is correct.
But Google Chrome's behavior is like w...
- 09:35 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150612Japan (#2)
- 09:32 AM Ruby Wiki edit: Main (#140)
- 09:31 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150514Japan (#15)
- 09:30 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20150612Japan (#1)
- 09:41 AM Ruby Wiki edit: CommitterHowtoJa (#51)
- 02:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50436: * Makefile.in (rbconfig.rb): add rule to make.
Also available in: Atom