naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Login: naruse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/28/2020
|Backport21||Developer, Release Manager||12/21/2013|
|Ruby master||Developer, Release Manager||04/27/2008|
- 09:47 AM Ruby master Bug #17220: Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-12:
> naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote in #note-11:
> > In this case yahonda report ...
- 09:05 AM Ruby master Bug #17220: Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote in #note-10:
> I don't get it. If this is a Ruby's bug, then why does this issue only/m...
- 08:28 AM Ruby master Bug #17220: Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- > As getaddrinfo and getaddrinfo_a are not in the async-signal-safe function list in POSIX.1-2001, it can't work in b...
- 07:47 AM Ruby master Bug #17220 (Assigned): Rails Active Job integration test fails with Ruby 3.0.0 since 2038cc6cab6ceeffef3ec3a765c70ae684f829ed
- Thank you for pointing out and sorry that we didn't treat this issue as not so important.
This issue is considered a...
- 01:32 PM Ruby master Feature #16233 (Closed): winruby UTF8 Fallback for no CodePage
- Applied in changeset commit:git|d403591b34e204a5937241025c62c877e579fbaf.
Add string encoding IBM720 a...
- 05:35 AM Ruby master Bug #10845: Subclassing String
- In 2.7 we break large compatibilities, and this tickets breaks Rails again.
"Rails master already fixes it" doesn't ...
- 05:07 AM Ruby master Feature #17143: Improve support for warning categories
- In regard to #17055, Instead of new feature to suppress warning, how about assuming `@foo = nil` is that. `instance_v...
- 12:34 PM Ruby master Revision 0fdcb947 (git): [ruby/date] [DOC] declate DateTime class is deprecated
- 11:54 AM Ruby master Revision 3407b7d8 (git): Revert "Prefer #send over #__send__ when it is clear there is no possible conflict"
- This reverts commit 4dba0c1a8e3cc08664872e637099c4e7d58d24d3.
Matz's comment is "send is not deprecated. __send__ is...
- 11:51 AM Ruby master Revision b29fe5eb (git): Add description __send__ is safer
Also available in: Atom