naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 04/03/2017
- 07:13 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58483 (trunk): suppress_warning
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12921 (Closed): Retrieve user and password for proxy from env
- Applied in changeset trunk|r58461.
Allow Net::HTTP to fetch user/pass from http_proxy
Note that this fea...
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58461 (trunk): Allow Net::HTTP to fetch user/pass from http_proxy
- Note that this feature is enabled only on environment variables are
multi-user safe. In this time the list includes L...
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58460 (trunk): suppress warning: shadowing outer local variable
- 06:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13488 (Rejected): Set Encoding.default_external to UTF-8 on Windows
- Though it should be changed into UTF-8 in the future, I don't plan it in 2.5 too.
(If many people want to change, I ...
- 09:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13434: better method definition in C API
- I agree with the concept.
From r55102, rb_scan_args is statically resolved by C compilers on some environment, rb_...
- 09:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13228 (Rejected): s[i]=c(assigning a character) for String is slower than Array on Linux
- It's natural because String index access requires character counting.
If you need performance and the string is ASCI...
- 09:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13303: String#any? as !String#empty?
- I want to use this with &.
Therefore String#empty? is not suitable.
It must returns false if it is empty.
- 07:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13406 (Rejected): URI.parse
- Unfortunately RFC3986 allows "'" in host.
authority = [ userinfo "@" ] host [ ":" port ]
- 07:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12886: URI#merge doesn't handle paths correctly
- [URL Standard](https://url.spec.whatwg.org/) defines partially merging, but it is base (absolute URL) + relative as y...
Also available in: Atom