naruse (Yui NARUSE)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/27/2008
- Last connection: 10/09/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, Release Manager, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 04/27/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 09/20/2009)
- Backport192 (Manager, Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, Release Manager, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 06:49 AM Ruby master Feature #16273: Proposal: Shorthand operator for "#instance_method"
- I don't think `Array.instance_method(:zip).bind_call(*arrays)` should be recommended, and worth adding shorthand oper...
- 01:15 PM Ruby master Revision 99ca5705 (git): tool/release.sh uses ruby-actions' result
- 12:44 PM Ruby master Revision d736511e (git): Move format-release to tool and fix bugs
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Revision aec0a293 (git): Add a tool to generate a patch for www from log
- Receives an output of `tool/make-snapshot` and genarete
* Markdown format for release note
* a patch for branches.yml...
- 06:08 AM Ruby master Feature #16254: MRI internal: Define built-in classes in Ruby with `__intrinsic__` syntax
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> It would really help to have an example that does more than just wrap the intrinsi...
- 05:14 AM Ruby master Bug #15267: File.basename + File.extname does not restore the original name
- > basename(1) seems to result in the base name with the dot, when stripping a wildcard suffix.
- 11:45 AM Ruby master Revision cbf405fe (git): Specify encoding explicitly for sprintf
- 11:20 AM Ruby master Feature #15958 (Closed): Time#inspect with frac
- Applied in changeset commit:git|5208c431bef3240eb251f5da23723b324431a98e.
Separate Time#inspect from to_s...
- 11:20 AM Ruby master Revision 5208c431 (git): Separate Time#inspect from to_s and show subsec [Feature #15958]
- 05:20 AM Ruby master Bug #13593: Addrinfo#== behaves oddly
- We discussed about this in developer meeting.
This feature has some difficulty in spec for example padding, unknown ...
Also available in: Atom