Segmentation Fault generated with 1.9.3 installed by library1.8.so.1.8.7
|Status:||Third Party's Issue|
|ruby -v:||ruby 1.9.3p327 (2012-11-10 revision 37606) [i686-linux]||Backport:|
I reported this under issue #7428 which was closed with the recommendation that I move to 1.9.3 and see if the problem persists.
Well, the problem, now, is that though I've installed 1.9.3, 1.8 is still in place and I don't know how to change the shebang header
in my scripts such that they point to the newer version. the current header causes 1.8 to be used, which ends in the segfault
that I mentioned in issue #7428:
Library for smtp¶