k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
- Login: k0kubun
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 11/21/2020
- 05:33 AM Ruby master Revision f1757a88 (git): Avoid leaving too many core files in /tmp
- for CIs like ci.rvm.jp.
- 05:24 AM Ruby master Revision 30fba5f3 (git): Do not require time and fileutils by default
- I have no idea what I'm doing, but the previous commit caused lots of CI
failures like https://github.com/ruby/ruby/r...
- 05:01 AM Ruby master Revision 067f45ec (git): Save a core file on a worker crash
- CI failures like
provide any useful information...
- 04:55 AM Ruby master Revision 0734a6cd (git): Revert "Report a full_message on a worker crash"
- This reverts commit 00f046ef57f9da7f5248f9ef9d55702ddc407bf1.
It was not helpful for an issue I was debugging.
- 08:01 AM Ruby master Revision 541e4340 (git): Assert unit->iseq null out happens under the JIT/GC guard
- 07:38 AM Ruby master Revision 58c3c75f (git): Skip checking Ractor recursive locking
- for an MJIT worker thread. We can't do it because its GET_EC() returns
- 02:49 AM Ruby master Revision dbdeb92b (git): Do not throttle the workaround for --jit-wait
- --jit-wait CI can be stuck when the workaround is throttled
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Revision 95edb3ec (git): Increase timeout for MJIT Actions
- It's too short for --jit-wait
- 07:46 AM Ruby master Revision 3378a1cc (git): Fix compactions.size for throttling
- 096f54428d changes the behavior for this kind of cases.
- 07:25 AM Ruby master Revision 096f5442 (git): Throttle JIT compaction
- The compilation for JIT compaction is very heavy. Triggering a second
compaction to include one more new method is pr...
Also available in: Atom