k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 05/26/2017
- 03:06 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58916 (trunk): erb.rb: Use str_uplus instead of rb_str_dup
- to skip unnecessary string allocation on frozen_string_literal: false.
str_uplus can bypass calling rb_str_dup when O...
- 02:47 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58915 (trunk): benchmark: Rename to bm_erb_render.rb
- from bm_app_erb_render.rb.
I'm told from ko1 that bm_app_* is namespace for Ruby applications,
not for ERB and we sh...
- 02:17 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58908 (trunk): erb.rb: Tiny improvement of compiling cost
- by reducing string allocation.
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58907 (trunk): erb.rb: [DOC] Follow compiled code's change
- introduced in r58905.
- 01:49 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58905 (trunk): erb.rb: Generate static string with opt_str_uminus
- to skip object allocation for static string.
We can't always enable frozen_string_literal pragma because we can't
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11952: Use getrusage for Process.times if available
- Does anyone have opinion about this? Can I commit this?
I think it would be good to apply this patch to improve li...
- 12:12 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58904 (trunk): erb.rb: Use script encoding instead of force_encoding
- The original intention of introducing `_erbout.force_encoding`
in r21170 was:
- "returns a string in the same charac...
- 03:47 PM CommonRuby Feature #8643 (Rejected): Add Binding.from_hash
- Since [Feature #8631] is accepted, closing this ticket.
- 03:43 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58892 (trunk): NEWS: Add entry for ERB#result_with_hash
- See r58891.
- 03:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8631 (Closed): Add a new method to ERB to allow assigning the local variables from a hash
- Applied in changeset trunk|r58891.
erb.rb: Add ERB#result_with_hash
[ruby-core:55985] [Feature #8631] [f...
Also available in: Atom