lucasbuchala (Lucas Buchala)
- 03:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14777: Add Range#offset ?
- Hello. I don't have any strong opinion about this feature, but I guess I would welcome such feature if it used standa...
- 04:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13855: Hash#compact! returns nil if the hash is empty
- Rather than a bug, I wonder if this is just a documentation omission.
In case of a documentation omission, I creat...
- 01:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13051 (Closed): Object created with ARGF.class.new fails to update .lineno in .each
- I don't know if this way of creating ARGF-like objects is supported or not.
I just noticed that it didn't update the...
- 10:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12710: "a string X".index("a string") Fails with Ruby 2.2.3p173
- Isn't there a newline character at the end of string returned by shell quotes?
I think that's the reason the .inde...
- 11:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9969: Add File.empty? as alias to File.zero?
- I added a comment on issue #10121 before knowing this specific issue already existed.
I just wanted to say that, w...
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10121: Dir.empty?
- Now that Ruby got a Dir.empty? method, do you think it makes sense to add a File.empty? as an alias for File.zero? ?
Also available in: Atom