- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/17/2010
- Last connection: 11/25/2015
Reported issues: 18
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10322 (Closed): [PATCH] Improve doc for String#<=>
- Applied in changeset r49137.
* string.c: improve docs for String#<=>. [ruby-core:65399][Feature #10322]
- 03:46 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10307 (Closed): Add doc for Array.reject, it maintains ordering
- 03:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10476 (Closed): String.strip remove characters different than pure whitespace
- Applied in changeset r49135.
* string.c: improve docs for String#strip and variations. [ruby-core:66081][...
- 03:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10487: [PATCH 3/3] More than 3 arguments Passing to CMath.log doesn't make sense.
- Hi Tanaka-san
Please post new patch which was applied Marc's review.
I would help you for assign the right person ...
- 03:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10612 (Closed): Documentation: Document behaviour of Hash#invert
- Applied in changeset r49126.
* hash.c: fix docs for Hash#invert. [ruby-core:66917] [Bug #10612]
- 11:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10652 (Closed): Automatic detection of user and password from env
- Applied in changeset r49124.
Revert r49118 [Feature #10652]
- 11:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10652: Automatic detection of user and password from env
- I confirmed RFC1738, it says "No user name or password is allowed." for HTTP.
So, I will revert r49118, sorry.
- 10:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10652: Automatic detection of user and password from env
- I'm sorry that I missed this issue. However I think it's reasonable to storing the credential into env.
I believe th...
- 10:54 PM Backport22 Revision 47710: * lib/matrix.rb: Fix docs. Patched by Ben Woodall. [GH-726]
- 03:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7395 (Closed): Negative numbers can't be primes by definition
- Applied in changeset r46061.
add information of incompatibility about Prime.prime? [Bug #7395]
Also available in: Atom