Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme)
- Login: Dan0042
- Registered on: 06/09/2016
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- 01:28 AM Ruby master Misc #18174: DevelopersMeeting20211021Japan
- * [Feature #17795] Around `Process.fork` callbacks API (dan0042)
* A few naming suggestions have been made; does M...
- 07:39 PM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Here's hoping that a name, any name, will get matz' approval so this can make it into ruby 3.1
- 01:55 PM Ruby master Feature #17837: Add support for Regexp timeouts
- So if we have 536870911 backtracks per 48.6898231/10 seconds, that comes out to roughly 110M backtracks per second.
- 01:56 AM Ruby master Misc #18248: Add Feature Triaging Guide
It would be good to cut down on stale feature requests, and the recommendations in the draft are all very reasona...
- 12:39 PM Ruby master Feature #18035: Introduce general model/semantic for immutable by default.
- I don't care much for this 'immutable' stuff, but as long as no backward compatibility is introduced (like making lit...
- 02:43 PM Ruby master Feature #18181: Introduce Enumerable#min_with_value, max_with_value, and minmax_with_value
- I like this proposal, but I think @sawa's idea has value also. It would be simple to accommodate both uses with a sin...
- 02:44 PM Ruby master Bug #18169: Local copies of gemified libraries are being released out of sync with their gems
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote in #note-9:
> Because you are not develop CRuby. We need to test EVERY commits of CRuby...
- 02:18 AM Ruby master Feature #18136: take_while_after
- ufuk (Ufuk Kayserilioglu) wrote in #note-5:
> I don't want to detract from the content of the proposal, nor do I wan...
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Feature #14579: Hash value omission
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-16:
> I assumed the value should be a local variable.
I also assumed the...
- 01:17 AM Ruby master Feature #17295: Feature: Create a directory and file with Pathname#touch
- In the end I agree that `touch` is enough and `ensure_parent_dir_exists` is unnecessary (even with a shorter name). E...
Also available in: Atom