jzakiya (Jabari Zakiya)
- 04:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15730 (Closed): Add map_with_index method
- I was converting some Ruby code to Crystal on Rosetta Code and came across this Ruby snippet,
- 06:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15571: Add methods: iroot, root, and roots
- First, I think you should see the number of downloads for the `roots` gem in a different context. Instead of saying i...
- 05:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15571 (Open): Add methods: iroot, root, and roots
The rubygem `roots` provides a few methods to find the numerical roots
of real, complex, and integer n...
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15166: 2.5 times faster implementation than current gcd implmentation
I just submitted this issue feature request:
to deal with the i...
- 10:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15172 (Open): Performance: create method(s) to mimic __builtin_ctz compiler directive functionality
This proposal emanates from issues I raised with regard to speeding up Ruby's implementation of it'...
- 06:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15166 (Assigned): 2.5 times faster implementation than current gcd implmentation
- This is to be more explicit (and accurate) than https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15161
This is my modified gcd be...
- 06:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15161 (Closed): making gcd faster for 3x3
- With the goal of making Ruby as fast as possible for 3x3 I would like to propose
a faster implementation of the ``gc...
- 04:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15103: undecipherable nil error for `+`
- Never mind, I found the error. Please close this.
They were not operationally exact.
This ``while num >= modk + r...
- 04:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15103 (Rejected): undecipherable nil error for `+`
- I am experiencing the following error in a method I rewrote that makes no sense whatsover.
Here's the original met...
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14383: Making prime_division in prime.rb Ruby 3 ready.
- This version is probably better, as it's a little faster, and takes a complete
list of witnesses for a given number,...
Also available in: Atom