sheerun (Adam Stankiewicz)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/10/2016
- Last connection: 10/05/2017
- 06:21 PM Ruby master Feature #5964: Make Symbols an Alternate Syntax for Strings
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> In Ruby, Symbols annd Strings are different in both semantics and behavior (and i...
- 06:19 PM Ruby master Feature #7792: Make symbols and strings the same thing
- @shyouhei @matz Could this be revisited as ruby now has frozen strings? They behave pretty much the same as symbols.
- 11:05 PM Ruby master Feature #12581 (Closed): Incorporate ActiveSupport extensions (or their equivalents) into the stdlib
The ruby developers are so used to ActiveSupport extensions used by Rails, its even hard for them to tell wha...
Also available in: Atom