MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 12/05/2022
- 03:00 PM Ruby master Bug #19143: Windows - bundled extension gems compile, but don't copy *.so files to lib folder
Yes, I agree, it might be very helpful when one has more than one platform installed and uses `--user-instal...
- 03:49 AM Ruby master Bug #19143: Windows - bundled extension gems compile, but don't copy *.so files to lib folder
Thanks. A bit of 'multi-tasking brain freeze' going on this morning.
Or, yes they do work **without** a...
- 02:43 PM Ruby master Bug #19143 (Closed): Windows - bundled extension gems compile, but don't copy *.so files to lib folder
- Just finished updating ruby-loco's mswin build to use a system similar to the ucrt & mingw builds.
- 10:39 PM Ruby master Misc #19142 (Open): Run test suites against 'install', based on ENV variable?
- Some time ago I believe there was discussion about:
- 06:52 PM Ruby master Revision cf05c202 (git): Fixup spec/ruby/optional/capi/rbasic_spec.rb for mswin
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Bug #19133: mswin build - missing RbConfig::CONFIG['libdirname']
Thanks. Exactly the same patch I started with, then changed to:
libdirname = RbConfig::CONFIG.fet...
- 05:27 AM Ruby master Bug #19133 (Feedback): mswin build - missing RbConfig::CONFIG['libdirname']
- Key and value exists with Ubuntu & mingw/ucrt builds, missing in mswin build.
Noticed when locally run spec test (...
- 07:35 AM Ruby master Revision c865e8d1 (git): [ruby/openssl] [CI] TestHMAC#test_dup - remove 'pend' for OpenSSL 3
- 07:46 PM Ruby master Bug #18605: Fails to run on (newer) 32bit Windows with ucrt
- An issue exists elsewhere, see https://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller2/issues/308#issuecomment-1268851455. I'm ju...
- 09:59 PM Ruby master Bug #18970: CRuby adds an invalid header to bin/bundle (and others) which makes it unusable in Bash on Windows
- > That behavior should be inherited from Cygwin.
Thanks, never saw a specific reference to that.
I'm ok to clos...
Also available in: Atom