MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 08/01/2021
- 03:02 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
> Do you want to switch your ruby-logo build to UCRT as well or add it as another architecture?
- 08:49 PM Ruby master Revision 370949aa (git): test/net/ftp/test_ftp.rb - fix intermittent MinGW failure
- Fixes intermittent error as below:
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Revision 5a42ef49 (git): Fix test/net/http/test_https.rb host naming for Windows
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Revision 7a3dd05e (git): spec/ruby/library/net/http/http/fixtures/http_server.rb host naming for Windows
- 09:26 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
Sorry, I meant to ping you immediately, but got distracted. Also, I saw your changes to ridk, but didn...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- MinGW `msvcrt` packages have a prefix of `mingw-w64-x86_64`,
MinGW ` ucrt ` packages have a prefix of `mingw-w64-ucr...
- 06:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17845 (Open): Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- Currently, Windows Ruby is normally compiled two ways.
The first, mswin, is compiled using Microsoft's current Vis...
- 07:26 PM Ruby master Bug #17839: Windows CI failures with net/http - fix at ruby/net-http
- Windows failures in test-all & test-spec are fixed by ruby/ruby PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4424.
- 03:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17839 (Closed): Windows CI failures with net/http - fix at ruby/net-http
- CI is currently broken on Windows builds.
Fix is at https://github.com/ruby/net-http/pull/20, adds Windows CI, upd...
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #17602 (Closed): MinGW builds failing - binutils-2.36 ?
- ruby-loco mingw is failing, and a recent PR's here are also failing with similar issue. Log shows:
Also available in: Atom