MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 02/12/2019
- 03:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15592: mode where "autoload" behaves like an immediate "require"
- I'm very in favor of some type of switching mechanism to allow 'autoload' to switch between immediate & lazy loading....
- 11:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5653: "I strongly discourage the use of autoload in any standard libraries" (Re: autoload will be dead)
- One issue that autoload helps with is stability when the code 'entry point' is not known. Many applications (eg Ruby...
- 04:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15330: autoload_relative
- I think `autoload_relative` should be added.
At present, opinion seems to be that `autoload` cannot be removed.
- 11:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15456: Adopt some kind of consistent versioning mechanism
- Ok, maybe I'm not confused.
Assume gem a-1.8 exists with a lower Ruby version constraint of >= 2.0, and a-1.9 ex...
- 11:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15456: Adopt some kind of consistent versioning mechanism
- I'm confused. I'll use major.minor.teeny
> Next year, Mr.A drops Ruby 2.0 support and released a1.gem as 2.0.
- 02:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15550: Windows - gem bin files - can't run from bash shell
- An easy way to repo this is to open the Git bash shell, and run `bundle version`. I got an error message of:
- 12:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15550 (Open): Windows - gem bin files - can't run from bash shell
- As I recall, ruby-loco is no longer touching the gem related files located in the bin folder. Previously, there were...
- 11:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15479: Array#reject! modifies literal Array
- Is the distinction really whether 2.6.0 & trunk only modify the array if `reject!` successfully enumerates all array ...
- 02:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15434 (Closed): Fix up for r66448 - add option to deal with Unicode beta data files
- Appveyor build failed, Travis passed. I believe Travis is caching files, Appveyor is not.
See attached patch.
- 02:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15171: [patch] Use OpenSSL 1.1.1 for Appveyor MinGW build
- Sorry for the second message. I did not mention one thing that non Windows users may not be aware of.
Also available in: Atom