MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 10/15/2021
- 01:57 AM Ruby master Bug #16953: Windows bash bin files removed in master
Thanks. Everything seems fine with master. I looked at a commit somewhat later than the version list...
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Bug #18186 (Open): SEGV with system command - MinGW?
- This morning ran the update code for https://msp-greg.github.io, and had a SEGV on a system call using MinGW. I trie...
- 02:26 PM Ruby master Bug #18166: Windows Ripper test-all failures? bison package?
- Fixed by @nobu in [fa05697e4832](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/fa05697e4832), both ruby-loco mingw & mswin also...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Bug #18166 (Closed): Windows Ripper test-all failures? bison package?
- Windows builds recently failed, and it's odd. The bison package did change from 3.7.6 to 3.8.1...
- 04:11 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- I said:
'This would also mean that MSP-Greg/setup-ruby-pkgs wouldn't be needed for updates to build tools, as it's...
- 04:08 PM Ruby master Feature #17845: Windows Ruby - ucrt build?
- GitHub Actions has added a Windows-2022 platform, and it only has MSYS2 packages installed, which provide most of the...
- 09:42 PM Ruby master Bug #18134: Memory leak with master
- Sorry, code should be:
loops = ARGV.to_i || 500_000
smem = "smem -c 'pid pss rss uss command'"
- 09:40 PM Ruby master Bug #18134: Memory leak with master
- I'm not that familiar with the best way to measure Ruby memory use.
The following code:
loops = ARGV ...
- 02:15 AM Ruby master Bug #18134: Memory leak with master
- The leak first appears after [`0ef2923c2b` Avoid rehashing in Hash#replace/dup/initialize_copy \[Bug #16996\]](https:...
- 06:33 PM Ruby master Bug #18134 (Closed): Memory leak with master
- While working on code to test Puma’s performance, I noticed a memory leak using WSL2 Ubuntu 20.04 and Ruby master. T...
Also available in: Atom