MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Login: MSP-Greg
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 06/14/2020
- 06:36 PM Ruby master Bug #16953 (Open): Windows bash bin files removed in master
- Master is not creating bash bin files for Windows builds, only files with extensions cmd or bat.
Although running ...
- 12:20 AM Ruby master Revision 4cb8b49d (git): [DOC] relative filename `Kernel#.require` and `Kernel#.load` [ci skip]
- 03:22 PM Ruby master Bug #16846 (Closed): Commit - win32ole: separate global variable declarations and definitions - backport?
- The below commit fixes building win32ole using MinGW gcc 10.1.0. New Ruby releases (patch/teeny) are normally done w...
- 09:32 PM Ruby master Misc #16839: Unicode.org - downloads & tests
Thanks for the reply.
As to CI caching, Actions, AppVeyor, and Travis all support it, but ther...
- 05:00 PM Ruby master Misc #16839 (Closed): Unicode.org - downloads & tests
- For quite a while, one can optionally download files from unicode.org, and the files enable additional tests.
- 12:35 AM Ruby master Revision c0b93267 (git): Update workflows/mingw.yml - use setup-ruby-pkgs (#3042)
- MSP-Greg/actions-ruby is deprecated...
- 12:51 AM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- CI in general, and in particular Actions (along with actions/checkout@v2) can be done from any repo.
There could a...
- 10:24 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- Using git submodules would certainly have advantages, but it's a big change.
Either way, it would be helpful if up...
- 03:07 PM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- > upstream's responsibility to make sure the code works and it's properly tested
Is that done against ruby/ruby's co...
- 02:00 PM Ruby master Feature #16742: RbConfig.windows? and RbConfig.host_os
- > it should be false for cygwin too since it also tries to hide the fact you're on Windows.
Agreed. I think. I've ...
Also available in: Atom