MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 12/05/2019
- 03:49 AM Ruby master Bug #16392: test-all failure MinGW - TestEncoding#test_nonascii_library_path
- I haven't found what's different between the MinGW CI in ruby/ruby and ruby-loco. The above shows a test that fails ...
- 03:09 PM Ruby master Bug #16265: Test (spec) failure using current MSYS2 tools, related to -fstack-protector and possibly D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
- PR https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2718 shows this issue, and also properly updates MSYS2/MinGW gcc.
- 04:25 AM Ruby master Bug #16392 (Open): test-all failure MinGW - TestEncoding#test_nonascii_library_path
- ruby-loco build failed, so ran the test locally using runner.rb. Failed on both of the below builds. The new test i...
- 04:54 AM Ruby master Bug #16338 (Open): gemspec stub EOF separators throw warning
- Some recent commits generate a warning when comments contain EOF characters, and any extension gems that create more ...
- 04:35 AM Ruby master Bug #16337 (Closed): kernel_gem.rb:68 - ThreadError
- Found with ruby-loco CLI tests
- 05:51 PM Ruby master Bug #16292 (Closed): Allow RDoc & YARD to find Encoding class doc's
- Documentation code (RDoc, YARD) cannot pick up the class comments for Encoding after the following commit:
- 03:39 PM Ruby master Bug #16277: UNIXServer#listen fails with Errno::EADDRINUSE error under Windows 10 / WSL Ubuntu 18.04
- Would something like the following yield an equivalent object?
sock = Socket.new :UNIX,...
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Revision 22845176 (git): test/ruby/test_exception typo fix
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Revision 5e0d33a8 (git): appveyor.yml - remove timezone & tzinfo gems from MSVC builds
- Not compatible with concurrent-ruby dependency
- 01:10 AM Ruby master Misc #16267 (Open): MinGW CI - add to Actions ?
- Actions has three embedded MSYS2 installs, as they currently install the three Windows Rubies with 'DevKits'. So, Mi...
Also available in: Atom