MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 10/21/2019
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Revision 22845176 (git): test/ruby/test_exception typo fix
- 05:06 AM Ruby master Revision 5e0d33a8 (git): appveyor.yml - remove timezone & tzinfo gems from MSVC builds
- Not compatible with concurrent-ruby dependency
- 01:10 AM Ruby master Misc #16267 (Open): MinGW CI - add to Actions ?
- Actions has three embedded MSYS2 installs, as they currently install the three Windows Rubies with 'DevKits'. So, Mi...
- 12:53 AM Ruby master Revision 71ffe40a (git): test/optparse/test_did_you_mean.rb - fix suggestion order
- 12:50 AM Ruby master Bug #16266: Additional empty folders created in lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems by make install
- Sorry, but code that creates thirty empty folders is just wrong, regardless of whether it creates 'problems'...
- 12:11 AM Ruby master Revision 92234667 (git): test_exception - fix with & w/o did_you_mean
- See Ruby issue 16263
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Bug #16263: test-all & did_you_mean - intermitent failures ?
- Fix for the test/optparse/test_did_you_mean.rb issue:
- 10:51 PM Ruby master Bug #16265: Test (spec) failure using current MSYS2 tools, related to -fstack-protector and possibly D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
- I bypassed the spec mentioned above:
C-API Thread function rb_thread_call_without_gvl
- runs a C function with...
- 07:27 PM Ruby master Bug #16266 (Assigned): Additional empty folders created in lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems by make install
- See https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2580
Duplicating a comment there:
Somewhere between the following two com...
- 10:26 PM Ruby master Bug #16263: test-all & did_you_mean - intermitent failures ?
- Fix for the test_exception.rb issue is:
Also available in: Atom