MSP-Greg (Greg L)
- Registered on: 07/17/2016
- Last connection: 08/09/2019
- 06:47 AM Ruby master Revision cba8166c (git): Appveyor - vc120 use OpenSSL 1.0.2, vc140 use 1.1.1 (#1998)
- * appveyor.yml - OpenSSL vc120 -> 1.0.2, vc140 -> 1.1.1
* Try just using build_script
- 10:35 PM Ruby master Revision 56a28a87 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] installer.rb - fix #windows_stub_script
- use ruby_exe in heredocs instead of ruby.exe
- 09:24 PM Ruby master Bug #16087: Signal.trap(:INT) doesn't work on msys2 mingw64 ?
- I checked:
ruby 2.7.0dev (2019-08-09T15:04:06Z master 8d7e0159c0) [x64-mingw32] ruby-loco
ruby 2.6.3p62 (2...
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision 7b7caf9b (git): [bundler/bundler] dsl_spec.rb - fix for Ruby core
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision 24062bd3 (git): [bundler/bundler] build_metadata.rb - fix 'warning: instance variable @git_commit_sha not initialized'
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision 432285c0 (git): [bundler/bundler] fix nested bundle exec's when bundler is a default gem
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Revision d6a2e082 (git): [bundler/bundler] spec/bundler/shared_helpers_spec.rb - fixup after 7248
- PR 7248 incorrectly changed a path calculation. This reverts.
After running Azure Pipelines CI in my ruby/ruby fork...
- 08:25 PM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- While taking a break, looked at this again. Below is the encoding of various items:
- 02:06 PM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- On a US Windows system, I used a base Ruby folder of `C:\Greg\Ruby киї` (using a space and Cyrillic characters), and ...
- 03:42 AM Ruby master Feature #16012: Add a (small) test-install suite?
- I understand the issue with several packagers/builders, etc.
But, getting things checked in the build here is a st...
Also available in: Atom