rrroybbbean (RRRoy BBBean)
- 10:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7082: Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- Sorry to jump in, but this might help.
In the past, I have had problems with the 'kill' command on Windows 7,
- 01:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Thank you. This is very interesting, informative and educational. Good
look with getting your patch accepted.
- 12:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Joel on Software "Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You" by Joel
- 03:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12821: Object converted to Hash unexpectedly under certain method call
- I get the same odd behavior with:
ruby --version ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x86_64-linux]
- 03:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- The terms "truthy" and "falsey" were used by Douglas Crockford in his
- 12:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12881: Double-bang (!!) raises warning on string literal
- This is a follow-up. I tested for the same issue with Ruby 2.4.0 preview
2. I got slightly different behavior, but...
- 05:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12881 (Closed): Double-bang (!!) raises warning on string literal
- I use !!x or !!(x) to force x to true or false.
I just noticed this trick raises a warning with string literals.
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12012: Add Boolean method
- I'm doing a bug report now.
I use Thunderbird, and I didn't know whether to use Reply or Reply to
Also available in: Atom