rrroybbbean (RRRoy BBBean)
- 02:52 AM Ruby master Feature #15742: Add Date#jisx0301 support new Japanese era
- Can this be handled like thread exceptions?
I like this approach becau...
- 09:31 PM Ruby master Feature #14077: Add Encoding::FILESYSTEM and Encoding::LOCALE constants
- On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 18:34 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Issue #14077 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A....
- 05:11 PM Ruby master Feature #14077: Add Encoding::FILESYSTEM and Encoding::LOCALE constants
- On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 16:35 +0000, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #14077 has been reported by nirvdrum (Kev...
- 12:08 AM Ruby master Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Maybe I don't understand this issue in sufficient detail, but...
I routinely use Thread.abort_on_exception=true...
- 08:51 PM Ruby master Feature #14059: Refine multiple classes in one call
- On Thu, 2017-10-26 at 17:30 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> refine NilClass, Array, Hash do
- 10:21 PM Ruby master Feature #7082: Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- Sorry to jump in, but this might help.
In the past, I have had problems with the 'kill' command on Windows 7,
- 01:21 AM Ruby master Feature #12142: Hash tables with open addressing
- Thank you. This is very interesting, informative and educational. Good
look with getting your patch accepted.
- 12:04 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Joel on Software "Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You" by Joel
- 03:04 PM Ruby master Bug #12821: Object converted to Hash unexpectedly under certain method call
- I get the same odd behavior with:
ruby --version ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26 revision 54768) [x86_64-linux]
- 03:51 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- The terms "truthy" and "falsey" were used by Douglas Crockford in his
Also available in: Atom