ahorek (Pavel Rosický)
- 02:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15836: [Proposal] Make Module#name and Symbol#to_s return their internal fstrings
- @byroot thanks for sharing the benchmark!
IMO module names should be frozen
even if it's easy to fix, this chan...
- 09:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15166: 2.5 times faster implementation than current gcd implmentation
- I'm curious if anyone have an explanation why the pure C version is 300% faster, but the ruby version of the same alg...
- 01:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15631 (Open): Let round_capa for ID table not allocate excess capacity for power of 2 ints >= 4
- right now round_capa value is rounded up to the next power of 2
round_capa(4) -> returns 8
round_capa(8) -> re...
- 03:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15616: Chained destructive methods fail when using +@ to unfreeze a frozen string
and because foo is frozen, you...
- 08:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15553: Addrinfo.getaddrinfo supports timeout
- thanks for this PR. Many requests for fully async support in stdlib are blocked by this.
I think on Windows 8+ we ...
- 06:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15166: 2.5 times faster implementation than current gcd implmentation
- your micro-benchmarks aren't always fair, because some algorithms don't handle all edge cases, different data types e...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15172: Performance: create method(s) to mimic __builtin_ctz compiler directive functionality
- hi, such fallback already exists
- 02:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14964 (Assigned): [MJIT] missing builtin methods
the problem is that c compiler doesn't allow to use __builtin_xxx macros if not specifically enabled with a...
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15414 (Closed): backport #14571 (File descriptor leak in resolv.rb)
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14571 was merged to 2.6 and backported to 2.3 and 2.4
it should be also backport...
- 02:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
Also available in: Atom