ahorek (Pavel Rosický)
- 08:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15553: Addrinfo.getaddrinfo supports timeout
- thanks for this PR. Many requests for fully async support in stdlib are blocked by this.
I think on Windows 8+ we ...
- 06:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15166: 2.5 times faster implementation than current gcd implmentation
- your micro-benchmarks aren't always fair, because some algorithms don't handle all edge cases, different data types e...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15172: Performance: create method(s) to mimic __builtin_ctz compiler directive functionality
- hi, such fallback already exists
- 02:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14964 (Assigned): [MJIT] missing builtin methods
the problem is that c compiler doesn't allow to use __builtin_xxx macros if not specifically enabled with a...
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15414 (Closed): backport #14571 (File descriptor leak in resolv.rb)
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14571 was merged to 2.6 and backported to 2.3 and 2.4
it should be also backport...
- 02:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
- 04:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15363: Case insensitive file systems - add info to CONFIG or somewhere?
- unlike ruby, shell's glob finds a file, but it doesn't return a real filename as a result.
- 04:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15363: Case insensitive file systems - add info to CONFIG or somewhere?
- it looks like Ruby checks only a platform for the case-(in)sensivity
for example on WSL I can create a file in my ...
- 05:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15329: Native implementation of coroutines - segfault
- good news! I can confirm it's fixed by https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/f33adbc11e0fa0a2bd73b96ee3a3529481eb111d ....
- 12:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15329: Native implementation of coroutines - segfault
- I'll let you know if I find something useful. Thanks
Also available in: Atom