phiggins (Pete Higgins)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/21/2010
- Last connection: 03/29/2018
- 12:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10165: Use Process.clock_gettime to speed up Benchmark.realtime.
- Eric Wong wrote:
> I like this. The speedup is from reduction of allocations+GC
> I think you need to fall b...
- 09:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10165 (Closed): Use Process.clock_gettime to speed up Benchmark.realtime.
- This patch changes the Benchmark.realtime method to use the Process.clock_gettime internally when generating the time...
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8478: The hash returned by Enumerable#group_by should have an empty array for its default value
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> I don't think I agree with the proposer. The example looks good, but what about somet...
- 03:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8478: The hash returned by Enumerable#group_by should have an empty array for its default value
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> First of, it's a really bad idea to set the default of a hash to a muta...
- 04:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8478 (Open): The hash returned by Enumerable#group_by should have an empty array for its default value
- Without this patch, nil checks might need to be done on the return value of Enumerable#group_by:
$ cat test_group_...
- 11:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4746 (Closed): Documentation for bigdecimal/util
- This patch adds documentation for the methods in bigdecimal/util. Additionally, I removed some comments at the top th...
- 07:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4709: Revise documentation for Singleton
- I moved the tests into their own issue: http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4715
- 07:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4715 (Closed): Add some basic tests for Singleton
- Per the request over here: http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/4709
I've added some basic tests for Singleton afte...
- 05:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4709 (Closed): Revise documentation for Singleton
- Singleton seemed to be light on documentation, and it included some non-working example code that seemed to function ...
- 11:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4702 (Closed): Some documentation for Digest
- Some of the methods in the Digest family were undocumented or badly formatted. This patch adds a little polish.
Also available in: Atom