Revise documentation for Singleton
Singleton seemed to be light on documentation, and it included some non-working example code that seemed to function as documentation and tests. In addition, a few classes and methods in the example code were picked up by Rdoc.
The first patch:
- Removes the example code.
- Revises the documentation.
The second patch:
- Adds some basic tests for Singleton.
- lib/singleton.rb: Improve documentation. Patch by Pete Higgins. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #4709]
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@31613 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Updated by drbrain (Eric Hodel) almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100