Revise documentation for Singleton
|ruby -v:||ruby 1.9.3dev (2011-05-16 trunk 31588) [x86_64-linux]||Backport:|
Singleton seemed to be light on documentation, and it included some non-working example code that seemed to function as documentation and tests. In addition, a few classes and methods in the example code were picked up by Rdoc.
The first patch:
- Removes the example code.
- Revises the documentation.
The second patch:
- Adds some basic tests for Singleton.
- lib/singleton.rb: Improve documentation. Patch by Pete Higgins. [Ruby 1.9 - Bug #4709]
#3 Updated by Eric Hodel about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100