JustJosh (Joshua Stowers)
- Login: JustJosh
- Registered on: 03/31/2017
- Last connection: 04/16/2020
- 10:08 PM Ruby master Misc #15843: Make "trunk" a symbolic-ref of "master" on git.ruby-lang.org
- The "List of maintainers" link is now broken on this page: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/Maintainers
- 04:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16039: Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array
- @sawa - I 100% agree with what you are saying. I did a poor job expressing my concerns.
I am nervous that singling...
- 07:11 PM Ruby master Feature #16039: Array#contains? to check if one array contains another array
- # *#cover?*
I do not think we should use the name `cover?` because the types of arguments accepted by `Range#cover?`...
- 11:27 PM Ruby master Bug #15882: OpenSSL::X509::Name.parse usage
- Thanks for the patch.
Since there wasn't any recent movement, I submitted a pull request with it as requested by j...
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Feature #13657: Simplify usage of Enumerable#reject
- Great! You're right, that will accomplish this _exactly_.
Do you see any hope in adding this functionality to `#re...
- 03:08 AM Ruby master Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- I think Robert is exactly right.
I've hoped for such a method on several occasions myself, but highly dislike clutte...
- 02:40 AM Ruby master Feature #13657 (Rejected): Simplify usage of Enumerable#reject
- The reject method is more complicated than it has to be when removing only a specific value.
It would be convenient ...
- 04:23 PM Ruby master Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- Thanks Matthew, that result is exactly what I had in mind.
Having to nest the logic within `class << self` makes i...
- 04:20 AM Ruby master Feature #13551 (Rejected): Add a method to alias class methods
- There doesn't seem to be an intuitive way to alias class methods.
Perhaps we can add a method such as
- 08:24 PM Ruby master Feature #13395 (Open): Add a method to check for not nil
- There does not seem to be a method in Ruby to check if an object is *not* nil.
Such a method could help with readabi...
Also available in: Atom