JustJosh (Joshua Stowers)
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13657: Simplify usage of Enumerable#reject
- Great! You're right, that will accomplish this _exactly_.
Do you see any hope in adding this functionality to `#re...
- 03:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- I think Robert is exactly right.
I've hoped for such a method on several occasions myself, but highly dislike clutte...
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13657 (Rejected): Simplify usage of Enumerable#reject
- The reject method is more complicated than it has to be when removing only a specific value.
It would be convenient ...
- 04:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- Thanks Matthew, that result is exactly what I had in mind.
Having to nest the logic within `class << self` makes i...
- 04:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13551 (Rejected): Add a method to alias class methods
- There doesn't seem to be an intuitive way to alias class methods.
Perhaps we can add a method such as
- 08:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13395 (Open): Add a method to check for not nil
- There does not seem to be a method in Ruby to check if an object is *not* nil.
Such a method could help with readabi...
- 06:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12746: class Array: alias .prepend to .unshift ?
- Thanks, Matz! I've been wanting this for a while.
I've just made a PR to the Github repo with the changes: https://g...
Also available in: Atom