gkellogg (Gregg Kellogg)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/31/2010
- Last connection: 12/31/2017
- 09:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14263 (Open): Array Intersection does not seem to use hash
- According to the documentation for Array#&, comparison is done using hash and eql? However, this does not seem to be ...
- 02:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10670 (Closed): char-class matching same character with different encodings raises exception
- The following simple script illustrates the issue:
ESCAPE_PLAIN = /\A[\x5B]*\z/m.freeze
- 09:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6514 (Rejected): Abort trap: 6 running rspec on rdf.rb
- Running RSpec on http://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf/spec reliably generates the Abort trap.
1. git clone...
- 08:21 AM Backport191 Bug #3057: Segmentation fault: object allocation during garbage collection phase
More analysis: it seems like a bug in Nokogiri. I get segmentation faults on 1.8.6 and 1.8.7 as well. When I ...
- 03:55 PM Backport191 Bug #3057 (Feedback): Segmentation fault: object allocation during garbage collection phase
Bug happens every time at current stage of development. Slight changes in run sequence cause it to crop up in...
Also available in: Atom