matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 05:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13927: Integrate module_function as a core language type
- I admit modules with module_function play different role from ordinary modules, and so do refinements.
I am not sure...
- 05:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13923: Idiom to release resources safely, with less indentations
- I like `defer` idea, although adding a new keyword is hard.
- 03:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13913: Method definition with explicitly callable method names
- Evan Phoenix and others (including me) once discussed structural interface check instead of nominal check done by `is...
- 04:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13563: Implement Hash#choice method.
- I vote for `Hash#slice` that is ActiveSupport compatible.
- 09:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13784: Add Enumerable#filter as an alias of Enumerable#select
- Sounds OK. One concern left is `Hash#filter`.
- 09:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13639: Add "RTMIN" and "RTMAX" to Signal.list
- I propose
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13789 (Rejected): Dir - methods
- Rejected. You can simply filter Dir entries. If you have concrete use-case of the method, reopen the issue, please.
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13839 (Rejected): String Interpolation Statements
- I think it should be done in the gem. Templating need not to be a part of the core.
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- It's OK as long as bundling bundler makes users happy (and I believe it would).
- 06:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13600 (Rejected): yield_self should be chainable/composable
- Function composition should **not** be implemented by `yield_self`.
Also available in: Atom