matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 09:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #614 (Rejected): instance_method(ancestor)
- Even if we provide the proposed feature, we cannot implement `Module#conflict?`, because ancestor order is not common...
- 08:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13873: Optimize Dir.glob with FNM_EXTGLOB
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8948: Frozen regex
- I agree with frozen regexp literals. If you want to freeze all regexp objects, you need more info to persuade me.
- 08:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13983: Rational and Complex should be frozen
- 07:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13712: String#start_with? with regexp
- Agreed. Need to update `Regexp.last_math`.
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13777 (Rejected): Array#delete_all
- The name `delete_all` is not acceptable. This method works as a modifying version of `partition`. The name does not i...
- 06:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false
- `has_*` is not acceptable. It's not compatible with other method names.
I vote for `allbit?`, `anybit?` and `nobit?`...
- 06:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9323: IO#writev
- I vote for making `IO#write` take multiple arguments, probably using `writev(2)` inside.
- 05:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12882 (Feedback): Add caller/file/line information to internal Kernel#warn calls
- I prefer option 1. The issue is the name (and semantics) of the keyword argument.
`caller:` seems ambiguous. How abo...
Also available in: Atom