- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 04/18/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport92 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport93 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 05/18/2008)
Reported issues: 25
- 01:31 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- Thomas, private method that accept an array for methods names would be an interesting idea worth discussion.
But it ...
- 05:50 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9731: Rails' HashWithIndifferentAccess is incompatible with Ruby's keyword arguments
- I am negative for the proposal. My opinion is that you should not (or no longer) use strings as keywords.
- 12:07 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9704: Refinements as files instead of modules
- So your key idea is sharing implementation between monkey-patching and refinements.
The motivation behind introducin...
- 11:16 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9696: More Flexible Refinement Syntax
- Thomas, although I don't deny the possibility of "more flexible refinement syntax", I prefer creating new issues for ...
- 09:10 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9696 (Rejected): More Flexible Refinement Syntax
- In that case, string/foo.rb will work differently loaded by #using or #require.
I don't think it is a good design, a...
- 02:58 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9453 (Rejected): Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- I am not positive. The example
private *attr_reader(:images, :key_map, :window, :screen_manager,:animations)
- 03:20 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9602 (Feedback): Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I am afraid that proposed behavior is too far away from the original 'grep'.
We should use #select for more complex ...
- 01:19 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7596: Find::find should not silently ignores errors
- Nobu, let's not add new things. This time let us focus on stopping ignoring errors.
Probably we can add another key...
- 03:01 AM Backport21 Backport #9299: Required keyowrd arguments and arity
- I consider this as a bug. So it should be back-ported to 2.1, I think.
- 03:09 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9565 (Rejected): Unifying the methods (const|class_variable|instance_variable)_(defined?...
- I don't see the benefit of unifying. You said 'easier' but I don't see how unifying makes programming easier.
Also available in: Atom