- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/18/2016
- 12:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12412 (Rejected): Extend safe navigation operator
- Although I don't say your idea is totally bad, it's not good to add it to Ruby for several reasons:
* it's not com...
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9999 (Rejected): Type Annotations (Static Type Checking)
- We are not going to add any kind of type annotation to Ruby.
But as part of Ruby3x3 attempt, we are trying to add ty...
- 08:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8110: Regex methods not changing global variables
- +1 for `Regexp#match?`
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8895: Destructuring Assignment for Hash
- The proposed syntax is much harder to implement than it looks. It conflicts with Hash literals. As a result, humans c...
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- I vote for Thread#report_on_exception
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12157: Is the option hash necessary for future Rubys?
- Agreed. But we have to design migration path. That's a hard problem, though.
- 07:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5899 (Rejected): chaining comparsions.
- 06:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5899: chaining comparsions.
- I don't think it's worth adding extra complexity to Ruby.
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12263: Feature request: &&. operator (shorthand for foo && foo.method)
- Real world use case, please?
- 06:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12005: Unify Fixnum and Bignum into Integer
- I should have unified those classes at the first hand. It's much cleaner & simpler.
Try unifying them and see if it ...
Also available in: Atom