- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/20/2014
Reported issues: 25
- 03:24 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10809: [PATCH 2/2] Add tests for math.c related to [Feature 10785], [Feature 10800]
- Commit bit approved. Proceed to usual previledge grant process.
- 08:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10714: Array#reject! nonlinear performance problem
- I agree having linear performance is crucial, and the proposed new behavior is acceptable.
Go ahead, and make the ch...
- 03:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10450 (Rejected): multiple assignment in conditional
- It's a limitation of LALR syntax defined by yacc.
Wrap the multiple assignment in parentheses.
if (a,b = 1,2...
- 06:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10571 (Closed): Keyword arguments with local variable
- 06:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10571: Keyword arguments with local variable
- `var` is a local variable in the class scope, which cannot be accessed from the method. a method has independent scop...
- 12:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10570: Allow `+=` etc. to be methods
- `Array#=` can be defined by alternation of elements of an array, which does not contain any assignment to variables...
- 12:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10570 (Rejected): Allow `+=` etc. to be methods
- `a+=b` is a short hand form of `a = a + b` by definition. It's fundamentally an assignment. Target of assignment (inc...
- 11:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10564 (Closed): DelegateClass, method_missing, and instance_eval -- different behavior in ru...
- It's not a bug.
Delegator which is superclass of DelegateClass, is a subclass of BasicObject, not Object, so that ...
- 03:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10523 (Rejected): Suggestion for new Array.delete_to method
- I prefer Array#partition for its immutability.
- 03:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10042: Deprecate postfix rescue syntax for removal in 3.0
- Hedius, separate your concern, performance and language design.
I haven't seen any "serious" problem caused by exc...
Also available in: Atom