- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/10/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport92 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport93 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 05/18/2008)
Reported issues: 25
- 03:20 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9602 (Feedback): Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I am afraid that proposed behavior is too far away from the original 'grep'.
We should use #select for more complex ...
- 01:19 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7596: Find::find should not silently ignores errors
- Nobu, let's not add new things. This time let us focus on stopping ignoring errors.
Probably we can add another key...
- 03:01 AM Backport21 Backport #9299: Required keyowrd arguments and arity
- I consider this as a bug. So it should be back-ported to 2.1, I think.
- 03:09 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9565 (Rejected): Unifying the methods (const|class_variable|instance_variable)_(defined?...
- I don't see the benefit of unifying. You said 'easier' but I don't see how unifying makes programming easier.
- 04:13 PM ruby-trunk Feature #7854 (Assigned): New method Symbol[string]
- Symbol.find is OK for me.
- 03:18 PM ruby-trunk Feature #7854 (Rejected): New method Symbol[string]
- I like the basic idea but the name `Symbol` is not descriptive.
As I replied to #7839, the method should be a vari...
- 03:16 PM ruby-trunk Feature #7839 (Rejected): Symbol.freeze_symbols
- Although I agree that we need something to prevent Symbol DoS attack, #freeze_symbols has too destructive I think.
- 02:18 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7939 (Feedback): Alternative curry function creation
- We are not going to change the behavior of 'curry' with respect to the mathematical term currying, which origin is th...
- 05:13 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9557: Enumerator#next and Enumerator#peek with argument
- Do you mean peek and next to take *index* as an optional argument?
Some enumerators cannot be rewinded thus it's imp...
- 05:05 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9552 (Feedback): Module map!
- I am not sure I understand your intention fully, but at least map! reminds us too much of enumerators.
I don't think...
Also available in: Atom