matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- Yes, `def` and `define_method` returns symbols now.
But it does not mean `attr_*` should return symbols. Since they ...
- 06:53 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13230 (Rejected): Better Do ... while structure
- You haven't explained the reason behind the proposal. We don't understand why you think it's "better".
If you think ...
- 06:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13224: Add FrozenError as a subclass of RuntimeError
- OK, accepted.
- 06:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13172: Method that yields object to block and returns result
- I don't think "pass" is a good name for it.
- 05:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2740: Extend const_missing to pass in the nesting
- A long time has passed. I am a bit concerned about the situation.
Do we still need this, regarding the fact I am not...
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13334: Removed deprecated mathn extentions.
- OK, now is the time to go.
- 09:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13179 (Rejected): Deep Hash Update Method
- It's no difference from #11747. You have to come up with a better name candidate and concrete use-case.
- 09:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13303 (Feedback): String#any? as !String#empty?
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13146 (Rejected): Float::NANs in Hashes are confusing (more than usual).
- You have to understand what NaN is, before playing with it.
- 09:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13105: `String#to_f` and `String#to_r` don't stop at successive underscores
- We should have more consistency here. `to_i` and `to_r` should be more restrictive on treating `_`.
Also available in: Atom