matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 11/23/2018
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 06:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10771: An easy way to get the source location of a constant
- We picked `constant_source_location`. We will experiment with this method in 2.7 development.
- 10:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- The first proposal of auto fiber was fibers with implicit context switch on I/O operations. They are fundamentally no...
- 08:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15330: autoload_relative
- I do not like autoload for its indeterministic nature (#5653).
It caused issues (#10892, #11384, #12688) and they ar...
- 01:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15331: [PATCH] Faster hashing for short string literals
- I like the idea!
- 10:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15301: Symbol#call, returning method bound with arguments
- Interesting idea of partial evaluation, but `call` is too generic, and could cause confusion. I am not positive about...
- 10:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15302: Proc#with and Proc#by, for partial function application and currying
- This kind of partial evaluation is an interesting idea, but as a non-native speaker, I wonder those words do not caus...
- 10:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15286 (Rejected): Proposal: Add Kernel.#expand(*args)
- I am against the idea for some reasons:
* I don't think `expand` is the right name for the behavior
- 10:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15231: Remove `Object#=~`
- I vote for the proposed change. Let's give deprecation warning first. I don't think we need to remove `!~` from `Kern...
- 07:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11689: Add methods allow us to get visibility from Method and UnboundMethod object.
- The proposal sounds nice, but I am not fully satisfied with the term **visibility**. So how about adding `public?`, `...
- 04:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15278 (Closed): Refinements don't work well with Forwardable
- It's intentional. Refinement is **lexical** overriding of methods. That means refined methods (e.g. `origin` in this...
Also available in: Atom