- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 09:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13067 (Closed): TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- Compatibility issue was bigger than I expected. I withdraw this proposal.
- 09:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12957: A more OO way to create lambda Procs
- The code above does not return a MyLamnda instance.
- 08:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12969: Allow optional parameter in String#strip and related
- Removing pattern may not be set of single character, or may be complex.
Considering that, using regular expression i...
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12906: do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- Although I am not a big fan of this syntax, mostly because I don't like fine grain exception handling.
But I found o...
- 08:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12929: ternary should look ahead w/in a block (and not care about newlines)
- I don't think it's worth modifying the syntax. If you want to write complex conditional code, use if-statement.
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13064: Inconsistent behavior with `next` inside `begin`/`end` across different implementations.
- mruby will be compatible with YARV soon.
- 07:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12933 (Closed): Add Some and Optional
- I think it should be implemented in gem (at least for the beginning).
After the gen got popular, we can consider mak...
- 07:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- The original idea changes the semantics of the language by keyword argument. I don't think that's a good idea.
- 06:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12926: -l flag for line end processing should use chomp! instead of chop!
- OK, accepted
This is because `-l` is older than `chomp`.
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5481: Gemifying Ruby standard library
- Go ahead and keep gemifying libraries discussing with their maintainer.
Also available in: Atom