- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 10/27/2016
- 02:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12958: Breaking change in how `#round` works
- OK, the default behavior should be kept unchanged.
- 12:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12813: Calling chunk_while, slice_after, slice_before, slice_when with no block
- After consideration, I accept this proposal.
- 06:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13005 (Closed): Inline rescue is inconsistent when rescuing NoMethodError
o.a = 1 rescue $!.class
is parsed as
o.a = (1 rescue $!.class)
(o.a = 1) res...
- 09:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12752: Unpacking a value from a binary requires additional '.first'
- Go ahead.
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12979: Avoid exception for #dup on Integer (and similar cases)
- I vote for ArgumentError, because `clone(freeze: false)` is invalid operation for immediate (thus unfreezable) object...
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12882: Add caller/file/line information to internal Kernel#warn calls
- LGTM, as long as we add a functionality to `warn` to include those info.
- 09:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12882: Add caller/file/line information to internal Kernel#warn calls
- 09:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12944: Change Kernel#warn to call Warning.warn
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12698 (Feedback): Method to delete a substring by regex match
- I don't think it's worth adding which is easily done by `sub/gsub`.
- 09:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12715 (Feedback): Allow ruby hackers to omit having to specify class or module mandatory...
Also available in: Atom