matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4910 (Rejected): Classes as factories
- It can lead to unreadable code.
- 05:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14498 (Rejected): Class#to_proc
- Nice try. But I think it's too concise that could lead to unreadable code.
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4938: Add Random.bytes [patch]
- Accepted. Better later than never.
- 08:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5044 (Rejected): #zip with block return mapped results
- We cannot change the behavior. The change would increase the memory consumption (and decrease the performance).
- 08:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4541 (Rejected): Inconsistent Array.slice()
- We don't want to change the behavior of basic methods. That would break existing code.
FYI, the slice is `nil` when ...
- 08:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5120 (Rejected): String#split needs to be logical
- At least some of your points are rational. Those behaviors are inherited from Perl.
I don't think we can change the ...
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5123 (Rejected): Alias Hash 1.9 as OrderedHash
- Today, everyone knows Ruby's Hash is a OrderedHash.
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14062: Top-level return allows an argument
- I am against making it a syntax error. Adding warnings is OK (but maybe we can rely on Rubocop etc. to detect them).
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- May I add two new candidates (IoThread and Thread::Coop)?
- 06:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8158: lightweight structure for loaded features index
- @funny_falcon? Will you be a committer?
Also available in: Atom