- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/18/2016
- 01:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10028 (Rejected): nested rest keyword argument
- This is intentional. Nested arguments are assignees of multiple assignments in reality. And multiple assignments do n...
- 12:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- I agree with making `strip` etc. encoding aware, as we did for `upcase` etc., although priority is low.
I don't se...
- 06:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12222: Introducing basic statistics methods for Enumerable (and optimized implementation...
I agree with adding `sum` to `Array`. It is natural and easy to define.
I disagree (for now) for adding it to...
- 05:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12026 (Closed): Support warning processor
* I agree with the need for filtering/customizing warnings
* but I disagree with the use of a global variable...
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9969: Add File.empty? as alias to File.zero?
- OK, agreed.
- 05:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11547: remove top-level constant lookup
- I am for this proposal, but also concern about code breakage. Let's try removing top-level constant look-up in 2.4dev...
- 07:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12039: Fixnum#infinite?/Bignum#infinite or Numeric#infinte, consistent with Float#infini...
- Agreed. Add #finite? and #infinite?
- 03:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12129: syntactic sugar for dynamic method dispatch `object_expression:method_name_expres...
- Describe more concretely and preferably tell us why do you need it, please.
- 12:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12125: Proposal: Shorthand operator for Object#method
- I like the idea of short hand notation for `Object#method()`, but I don't think `->` is a good idea.
- 08:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11999: MatchData#to_h to get a Hash from named captures
Also available in: Atom