matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 07/11/2019
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby master (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 09:34 AM Ruby master Misc #16091 (Closed): gsub
- 01:22 AM Ruby master Bug #16044: Float::ROUNDS (FLT_ROUNDS) should not be a constant.
- That would be nice.
- 10:36 PM Ruby master Bug #16044 (Open): Float::ROUNDS (FLT_ROUNDS) should not be a constant.
- According to the reference, `FLT_ROUNDS` is not a constant in C.
> Returns the current rounding di...
- 01:35 PM Ruby master Bug #12961: Bad value for range using infinity for Date or Time
- So we only need to fix `Date` class. I don't think we should enhance Time ranges to support Integer/Float.
- 01:31 PM Ruby master Feature #15973: Let Kernel#lambda always return a lambda
- I agree with @akr here, as long as `lambda` with a block argument warns.
We need to keep compatibility. But I think ...
- 01:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16011 (Rejected): Digit grouping
- I agree with @duerst and @Hanmac
It's handy but it cannot be in the standard library.
- 04:23 AM Ruby master Feature #15865: `<expr> in <pattern>` expression
- Alongside pattern matching in case statements, single line pattern matching must be useful too. I understand some are...
- 08:26 AM Ruby master Feature #15919 (Rejected): Offset parameter for `Integer#times`
- 08:24 AM Ruby master Feature #15919: Offset parameter for `Integer#times`
- I think `Numeric#step` was OK. Is there any reason to stick with `Integer#times`?
- 08:20 AM Ruby master Bug #12961: Bad value for range using infinity for Date or Time
- Since both `Time` and `Date` work with float numbers at the other ends of the ranges, it should accept `Float::INFINI...
Also available in: Atom