matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 03/21/2018
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14701 (Rejected): If the object is not frozen, I want to be able to redefine the compound assignment operator.
- Use `append` instead of `+=` for arrays. Changing the behavior of `+=` would have too much compatibility problems fro...
- 11:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- This is a very interesting idea but at the same time, it's difficult to keep compatibility.
At least simple addition...
- 08:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6394 (Rejected): Support SO_ORIGINAL_DST socket option
- As #14696, we reject the proposal.
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14696 (Rejected): add optname SO_ORIGINAL_DST
- I didn't know `SO_ORIGINAL_DST` is not defined in libc headers.
In this case, I'd suggest defining the constant in y...
- 07:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5352 (Rejected): How about using <> to represent Here Document?
- Rejected. I don't want to change the basic syntax (without major benefit). Besides that, I want to keep `<>` for fut...
- 06:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14643: Remove problematic separator '\0' of Dir.glob and Dir.
- LGTM. The change will reduce the potential security risk.
- 06:54 AM CommonRuby Feature #14697: Introducing Range#% as an alias to Range#step
- Looks good to me. Any opinion?
- 06:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14594: Rethink yield_self's name
- After a long consideration, I decided to pick `then` as an alias to `yield_self`.
As @zverok stated it describes int...
- 06:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12912: An endless range `(1..)`
- The syntax appears a bit weird but far better than `1..Float::Infinity`.
I accept it.
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14559: ENV.slice
- It seems OK to me.
Also available in: Atom