matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 10/17/2019
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby master (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- 08:47 AM Ruby master Feature #16511: Staged warnings for keyword arguments
- I was going to use an internal flag instead of making them subclass. Subclassing standard class has often made troubl...
- 08:43 AM Ruby master Bug #11878 (Rejected): Comparison of prepended modules
- For the code like below:
module A; end
p A < I #=> false
p A > I #=> true
- 08:38 AM Ruby master Misc #16512 (Assigned): Improving `www.ruby-lang.org` reference by merging with `rubyreferences.github.io`
- @zverok prepared better-looking reference pages at `rubyreferences.github.io`. I think there's room for improvement o...
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Feature #16495: Inconsistent quotes in error messages
- It was something cultural. I admit nowadays very few people use backquote as a left-hand quote, but it used to be. I ...
- 08:18 AM Ruby master Feature #16499 (Rejected): define_method(non_lambda) should not change the semantics of the given Proc
- There could be enormous code breakages by the proposed change. The compatibility is more important than slightly bett...
- 08:04 AM Ruby master Feature #5321 (Rejected): Introducing Numeric#exact? and Numeric#inexact?
- 06:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16435 (Rejected): Array#to_proc
- Rejected. `Array#to_proc` to too generic for queries. It only makes the code more cryptic.
- 06:56 AM Ruby master Feature #16446 (Rejected): Enumerable#take_*, Enumerable#drop_* counterparts with positive conditions
- I don't think this many methods only introduce confusion. I feel negative. Besides that, I see the `cut` method is to...
- 06:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16441 (Rejected): Enumerable#take_while_after
- I don't see the real-world usage of `take_while_after`. Use `take_while` with proper condition.
- 06:19 AM Ruby master Bug #8841 (Closed): Module#included_modules and prepended modules
- This intentional.
Also available in: Atom