- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/20/2014
Reported issues: 27
- 03:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifie...
- Because we can not distinguish tabs and spaces on most editors, while we can distinguish 4 spaces and 8 spaces.
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11745 (Closed): saving bits
- Eike, we have done that kind of optimization for decades.
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11695: Support symbol and string for Logger#level=
- 05:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11339: [PATCH] io.c: avoid kwarg parsing in C API
- I am OK with the change. I don't really like something like __read_nonblock, but acceptable.
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- `Hash#contain?` has slight ambiguity problem. I'd vote for adding `>=`, along with `<=`.
- 08:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11666: IPAddr#private?
- Accepted. But we have naming issue. `private?` or `private_addr?` or something else?
- 08:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11653: Add to_proc on Hash
- 08:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11588: Implement structured warnings
- For me, warning is an interface (or indication) to humans. Unlike exceptions, they rarely need to be handled by machi...
- 07:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11665: Support nested functions for better code organization
- I am not sure nested functions are what we need. Maybe we need "real functions" with Java|C++ private scope.
- 06:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11643: A new method on Hash to grab values out of nested hashes, failing gracefully
- The idea is accepted. The name is the problem. The current candidates are 'dig' and 'fetch_in'.
I prefer 'dig'. If...
Also available in: Atom