matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/13/2017
- 09:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13315: Single "%" at the end of `printf` format string appears in the result
- When I wrote the original code, it was intentional, but without any specific reason.
It's OK for me to raise an erro...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13056: base option to Dir.glob
- Looks good to me.
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11302: Dir.entries and Dir.foreach without [".", ".."]
- Sounds good.
- 08:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13260 (Rejected): Kernel#Boolean
- I reject the proposal.
It may be useful for some application, I admit, but it is not the language matter.
- 06:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13196: Improve keyword argument errors when non-keyword arguments given
- Agreed with better message description.
- 12:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13559 (Feedback): Change implementation of Feature #6721
I don't understand the reason behind your statement 'cleaner and more logical'.
Return values from `itself...
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- Yes, `def` and `define_method` returns symbols now.
But it does not mean `attr_*` should return symbols. Since they ...
- 06:53 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13230 (Rejected): Better Do ... while structure
- You haven't explained the reason behind the proposal. We don't understand why you think it's "better".
If you think ...
- 06:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13224: Add FrozenError as a subclass of RuntimeError
- OK, accepted.
- 06:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13172: Method that yields object to block and returns result
- I don't think "pass" is a good name for it.
Also available in: Atom