matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 10/17/2019
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 04:01 AM Ruby master Misc #16750: Change typedef of VALUE for better type checking
- The current opaque approach has several reasons:
The bit layout of bit fields in `struct` is some...
- 06:32 AM Ruby master Feature #16746: Endless method definition
- I totally agree with the idea **seriously**, (far better than #5054, #5065 and #12241) but don't like the syntax. Fir...
- 08:30 AM Ruby master Bug #12706: Hash#each yields inconsistent number of args
- It was caused by the optimization introduced in 2.1. It should check if a block is a lambda before making optimizatio...
- 08:29 AM Ruby master Bug #12780: BigDecimal#round returns different types depending on argument
- `#round` with the argument less than 1 (`n < 1`) should return `Integer` value.
- 08:10 AM Ruby master Bug #12551 (Open): Exception accessing file with long path on windows
- As Python can do it, we know it is theoretically possible. But the priority is low for us, core developers. If someon...
- 08:02 AM Ruby master Bug #12548 (Closed): Rounding modes inconsistency between round versus sprintf
- It is inconsistent but fixing either way could cause problems. I vote for keeping as it is.
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Bug #16466 (Closed): `*args -> *args` delegation should be warned when the last hash has a `ruby2_keywords` flag
- For the sake of consistency and completeness, this is required, but this makes warn-hunting (especially for Rails cor...
- 04:16 AM Ruby master Feature #16175: Object#clone(freeze: true) is inconsistent with Object#clone(freeze: false)
- I accept the proposal. As @jeremyevans0 stated, it's slightly backward-incompatible but trivial.
- 02:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16463 (Closed): Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- 02:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- I have investigated this proposal for a long time and concluded we cannot accept the proposal.
The first reason is...
Also available in: Atom