matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 11/23/2018
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 10:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- @palkan, yes, post a new issue, when you come up with a new idea.
- 06:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14344 (Rejected): refine at class level
- I understand the need. But I cannot accept the proposed syntax for two reasons.
(1) the original proposal using `r...
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15331 (Closed): [PATCH] Faster hashing for short string literals
- @nobu benchmarked the result from the patch, and it does not improve the performance as we expected. Probably when th...
- 07:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15374 (Rejected): Proposal: Enable refinements to `#method_missing`
- I don't see any real-world usage of allowing `#method_missing` refinable. Maybe it can be used only for tricks and ob...
- 07:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15573: Permit zero step in Numeric#step and Range#step
- For this case, consistency matters. I thought it is better to raise an error on zero step. But @mrkn can choose whate...
- 07:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5632 (Closed): Attempt to open included class shades it instead.
- After 7 years of consideration, I reject this issue. In the example in the original, the first `X` class is defined ...
- 07:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- OK, `tally` sounds reasonable. Accepted.
- 07:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4475: default variable name for parameter
- I still feel weird when I see `@` and `@1` etc. Maybe I will get used to it after a while.
I need time.
- 07:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15567 (Rejected): Allow ensure to match specific situations
- The language feature similar to `ensure` can be observed in many languages (`unwind-protocol` in Lisp, `defer` in Go,...
- 06:33 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14680 (Closed): Adding +@ and -@ to hash and array
- The `+@` and `-@` for strings are strongly coupled with `frozen-string-literals` magic comment. Since we don't have `...
Also available in: Atom