matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 10/10/2018
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Manager, Developer, 05/18/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- 08:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5866 (Rejected): ValidationError
- The term `Validation` may have different meaning upon applications. There's no reason to treat them uniformly.
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14784: Comparable#clamp with a range
- Please don't put multiple proposals in one issue. It's hard for us to tell which is important `clamp` to accept range...
- 06:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11505 (Rejected): Module#=== should call #kind_of? on the object rather than rb_obj_is_kind_of which only searches the ancestor heirarchy
- I understand your needs but the receiver of `===` is a class/module, not the decorator. So if you want to override th...
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15192: Introduce a new "shortcut assigning" syntax to convenient setup instance variables
- I still don't agree with the proposed syntax.
The option I can accept is something like (`as` is not the only option...
- 07:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15143: Extend `Enumerable#to_h`
- I don't agree with @mame's idea. The return value from the block should be strictly 2 elements array.
- 07:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15143: Extend `Enumerable#to_h`
- I changed my mind when I approved `to_h`.
- 02:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15143: Extend `Enumerable#to_h`
- Sounds reasonable. Accepted.
- 12:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15135 (Closed): Refining #initialize method not working
- From the reference (https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/2.5.0/syntax/refinements_rdoc.html):
>Refinements are lexical in...
- 08:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- The latest proposal includes time slice scheduling, so it is not a cooperative thread. I object to the name `Thread::...
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14739: Improve fiber yield/resume performance
- OK, it sounds reasonable. We will give you commit privilege.
Also available in: Atom