matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/06/2022
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 09:14 AM Ruby master Feature #19314: String#bytesplice should support partial copy
- 08:58 AM Ruby master Feature #19333: Setting (Fiber Local|Thread Local|Fiber Storage) to nil should delete value in order to avoid memory leaks.
- Accepted, although we foresee some possible issues. One example is that people may use `nil` as a value when they onl...
- 06:19 AM Ruby master Feature #19245: Strict mode for Array#pack that doesn't silently truncate numbers that are too large for the given directive
- I don't think it would be default, but adding `strict:` (or any other keyword argument) is OK for me.
- 05:20 AM Ruby master Feature #13890: Allow a regexp as an argument to 'count', to count more interesting things than single characters
- If `str.count(re)` works as `str.scan(re).size` (besides efficiency), it's acceptable. But if someone needs overlappi...
- 03:31 AM Ruby master Feature #19325: YJIT: Windows support lacking.
- The reason Windows being second class is not lack of interest but lack of contributors with extensive experience with...
- 02:04 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- If I have to pick one from either Struct or Data, I'd pick Data. But still don't like the notation proposed.
- 03:09 AM Ruby master Feature #19277: Project-scoped refinements
- As @duerst mentioned, we understand the need for (some kind of) package importing, and @shioyama is now working on it...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Bug #19259: `Data#with` doesn't call `initialize` nor `initialize_copy`
- In principle, it should call `initialize`. But we will reconsider if any there's any concern (e.g., performance).
- 11:46 PM Ruby master Revision 2a6dbf03 (git): Development of 3.3.0 started.
- 02:39 AM Ruby master Bug #19113: Inconsistency in retention of compare_by_identity flag in Hash methods
- I agree with @jeremyevans0 too.
Also available in: Atom