- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 01/18/2016
- 02:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12361 (Rejected): Proposal: add Geo::Coord class to standard library
- Although I feel it's good to have common coordination class, I don't think it's wise to pick one implementation over ...
- 09:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12359: Named captures "conflict" warning is unnecessary and limits uses of named captures
- 08:27 AM CommonRuby Feature #12460: Provide Unicode Version information in a better location that UnicodeNormalize::U...
- `RbConfig::CONFIG['UNICODE_VERSION']` looks just fine.
- 08:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12299: Add Warning module for customized warning handling
- I like the basic idea. I can be fundamental of higher level abstraction.
My only concern is the name. `Warning` may ...
- 08:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12447: Integer#digits for extracting digits of place-value notation in any base
- 07:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12086: using: option for instance_eval etc.
- I like the idea, but I understand this makes implementation harder (especially for performance).
Feel free to commen...
- 07:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12484: Optimizing Rational
- Accepted. I will give you committer right.
- 06:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12333: `String#concat`, `Array#concat`, `String#prepend` to take multiple arguments
- Approved. I want to
ar = 
to result `[1,1,1]`.
- 09:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #715: Ruby interpreter should understand UTF-8 symbols with special meaning
- There was a language named Fortress that did similar but had disappeared in the history.
- 12:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12412 (Rejected): Extend safe navigation operator
- Although I don't say your idea is totally bad, it's not good to add it to Ruby for several reasons:
* it's not com...
Also available in: Atom