matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
- Login: matz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 08/28/2020
|Ruby master||Manager, Developer||05/18/2008|
- 08:11 AM Ruby master Bug #18187: Float#clamp() returns ArgumentError (comparison of Float with 1 failed)
- I vote for keeping NaN raises exceptions.
- 06:28 AM Ruby master Feature #18083: Capture error in ensure block.
- First, I am not going to change the syntax for the `ensure` clause. The `ensure` clause is to unwind-protect so it is...
- 06:02 AM Ruby master Feature #18239: Variable Width Allocation: Strings
- I agree with merging it, but it's too close to the 3.1 release. So how about merging it, turned off by default, then ...
- 05:42 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- I agreed with `import_methods`, which is more descriptive and clear.
- 05:08 AM Ruby master Bug #18170: Exception#inspect should not include newlines
- I agree with the new behavior that wraps messages with newlines.
- 04:28 AM Ruby master Feature #18229: Proposal to merge YJIT
- I accept @maximecb as a committer. Welcome!
For the concrete process for merging YJIT into master, consult with @k...
- 03:05 AM Ruby master Feature #18231: `RubyVM.keep_script_lines`
- I don't want to bother progressing here, so I accept `RubyVM.keep_script_lines` with the indication of implementation...
- 12:08 PM Ruby master Feature #18229: Proposal to merge YJIT
- 02:21 PM Ruby master Misc #18175: Propose Jean Boussier (@byroot) as a core committer
- 09:04 AM Ruby master Feature #18172: MatchData#sublen to return the length of a substring
- In Ruby C source code, we use names like `sublen` but Ruby methods tend to be fully spelled. So I propose `MatchData#...
Also available in: Atom