- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/28/2016
- 10:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2172: Enumerable#chunk with no block
- Now it sounds reasonable. Marc-Andre, could you implement it?
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12591 (Rejected): Allow ruby to either catch misspelled "ailas" statements or, possibly ...
- Unfortunately `ailas bar2 bar` is totally valid Ruby code. I recommend using syntax highlighting.
- 08:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12700 (Rejected): regexg heredoc support
- Use `%r`.
- 08:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12588 (Rejected): When an exception is re-raised in the "rescue" clause, the back trace does...
- I don't see any "reasonable expectancy". Use-case? Probably you want to use `Exception#cause`?
- 08:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12534: Refinements: refine modules as well
- I understand the implementation difficulty. If we prohibit `super` in refined methods in Modules, is it possible to r...
- 08:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11650: Add custom error message arg to Timeout.timeout
- 07:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11525 (Rejected): Add Module#used (refinement hook)
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11525: Add Module#used (refinement hook)
- Unlike `included` and `inherited`, `using` is static operation. I don't think hooks work well with refinement.
- 07:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11476: Methods defined in Refinements cannot be called via send
The current behavior is according to the direct interpretation of the refinement spec. But many people e...
- 07:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9451: Refinements and unary & (to_proc)
- I now think it's OK to accept this proposal. But I don't know how difficult to implement the issue.
Also available in: Atom