mperham (Mike Perham)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/23/2010
- Last connection: 07/06/2016
- 10:17 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Adding my vote in favor of a CoC. I'm fully in support of adopting CC 1.3.
- 12:01 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11759 (Closed): URI breaks with frozen strings
- It appears URI uses String mutation and breaks frozen string mode.
- 05:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10602: Support multithreaded profiling
- To be clear, I want to profile a **single** thread within a running multithreaded Ruby app. This is useful for profi...
- 11:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10602 (Open): Support multithreaded profiling
- The current `rb_profile_frames` captures the frame for whatever thread is current. This makes profiling a multithrea...
- 10:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10176 (Open): Document how to perform net/http calls in parallel
- The typhoeus gem is a big source of Ruby VM crashes. It seems to me that the only reason people use this gem is beca...
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8335: Performance regression with many threads
- Confirmed. I rebuilt 2.0.0 with RUBY_CFLAGS="-O3" and now performance is as good or better than 1.9.3. You may clos...
- 02:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8335: Performance regression with many threads
- I have some concern about #8211 so here's the info. Each VM was installed via rbenv.
> ruby -v
ruby 1.9.3p374 (2...
- 01:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8335 (Closed): Performance regression with many threads
- I've created a simple case to reproduce a performance problem with Sidekiq. A customer is using 200 worker threads t...
- 09:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7917 (Rejected): Can't write to a Logger in a signal handler
- Looks like Ruby 2.0 does not allow Mutex#lock within a signal handler. This prevents Logger from working since it us...
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6128 (Rejected): Thread#run does not work within signal handler
- If I stop Thread.main, calling Thread.main.run in a signal handler does not wake up the main thread.
Please see th...
Also available in: Atom