esparta (Espartaco Palma)
- Login: esparta
- Registered on: 09/14/2017
- Last connection: 08/24/2019
- 09:34 AM Ruby master Revision cfbae7da (git): [skip-ci] Clarification for dup vs clone docs
- Both clone & dup returns a new object when executed
on the documentation looks like they are returning the
- 10:41 PM Ruby master Feature #15815: Add option to raise NoMethodError for OpenStruct
- Personally I found the proposed signature confusing, more when taking in account that OpenStruct calls:
- 04:38 PM Ruby master Revision 2665e585 (git): Adding missing test for Net::HTTPGenericRequest initializer (#1835)
- A new exception is raised if an URI::HTTP is received and that object doesn't
have a hostname property.
- 12:01 AM Ruby master Revision 146cf2f4 (git): Removing duplicated assertions on test_array.rb - MINUS method
- Closes: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1790
- 06:29 AM Ruby master Revision 4149fd60 (git): Fix small typo on block_scanf example [ci-skip]
- Closes: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2247
- 06:32 AM Ruby master Feature #14109 (Closed): FileUtils: Use Dir.children instead of Dir.entries
- Dir.children is available since Feature #11302. FileUtils uses
Dir.each on an internal method encapsulated on a priv...
- 09:34 AM Ruby master Misc #14000: OpenStruct with #frozen_string_literal: true
- For your consideration: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1714
- 09:00 AM Ruby master Misc #14000 (Closed): OpenStruct with #frozen_string_literal: true
- The current implementation of OpenStruct needs minimal changes in order to support frozen strings.
The mutable strin...
- 06:32 AM Ruby master Feature #13896 (Closed): Find.find -> Use Dir.children instead of Dir.entries
- Dir.children is available since Feature #11302. Find.find can
use of the new list (having no '.' neither '..' entrie...
- 06:12 AM Ruby master Bug #13790: rubyspec.org domain seems to be expired
- If we need to send real request to internet I suggest to use HTTPBin.org
Also, with HTTPBi...
Also available in: Atom