- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/01/2010
- Last connection: 08/30/2016
- 11:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #859: open-uri doesn't allow redirection to https
- A typical example of the consequences of this 7-year old bug is https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629/issues/27
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9390: Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- Note that RFC 7301 has published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7301
HTTP/2 is nearing completion and requires AL...
- 04:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7854: New method Symbol[string]
- Let me just point out that this is the right way to solve a problem that we have in Ruby-based protocol implementatio...
- 04:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3924: Performance bug (in require?)
- Well, you can't close both tickets as duplicates of each other.
Which one stays open? The Windows one or this one, ...
- 08:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3924 (Closed): Performance bug (in require?)
Running irb < /dev/null in 1.9.2 causes 3016 calls to lstat64.
For instance, there is a sequence of 28 ...
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2567: Net::HTTP does not handle encoding correctly
The previous comments appear to be confused. If the web server indicates a charset in an HTTP Content-Type h...
Also available in: Atom