cabo (Carsten Bormann)
- Login: cabo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/01/2010
- Last connection: 05/23/2021
- 10:42 PM Ruby master Bug #17866: Incompatible changes with Psych 4.0.0
- naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote in #note-10:
> Since I want Ruby 3.1 to keep as much as compatibility for Ruby 3.0 to ensu...
- 08:17 PM Ruby master Misc #15893: open-uri: URI.open status
- Thank you. So I gather
(Re the deprecation...
- 05:37 AM Ruby master Misc #15893: open-uri: URI.open status
- So what is code that needs to be portable to older Rubies supposed to call now? `URI.open` only works since 2.5. We...
- 05:50 PM Ruby master Bug #13833 (Closed): String#scanf("%a") incorrectly requires a sign on the (binary) exponent
- 03:23 PM Ruby master Feature #3719: open-uri should allow redirects from http to https
- (I have no idea why I deleted the parent task, sorry about that.)
- 03:21 PM Ruby master Feature #3719: open-uri should allow redirects from http to https
- With #859 fixed (thank you!), can this now be closed?
- 11:51 AM Ruby master Feature #859: open-uri doesn't allow redirection to https
- A typical example of the consequences of this 7-year old bug is https://github.com/cabo/kramdown-rfc2629/issues/27
- 10:28 PM Ruby master Feature #9390: Support for the ALPN TLS extension
- Note that RFC 7301 has published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7301
HTTP/2 is nearing completion and requires AL...
- 04:32 AM Ruby master Feature #7854: New method Symbol[string]
- Let me just point out that this is the right way to solve a problem that we have in Ruby-based protocol implementatio...
- 04:20 PM Ruby master Bug #3924: Performance bug (in require?)
- Well, you can't close both tickets as duplicates of each other.
Which one stays open? The Windows one or this one, ...
Also available in: Atom