docx (Lukas Dolezal)
- Login: docx
- Registered on: 07/23/2018
- Last connection: 06/11/2020
- 08:28 AM Ruby master Feature #6869: Do not treat `_` parameter exceptionally
> In these descriptions, lowercase letter means the characters ''a'' though ''z'', as well as ''_'', the under...
- 08:25 AM Ruby master Feature #6869: Do not treat `_` parameter exceptionally
- Hi. This is interesting and I can see that the inconsistent treatment of `_` can be confusing (I never noticed tho be...
- 04:51 PM Ruby master Feature #14912: Introduce pattern matching syntax
- Thanks @mame for explanation and response.
That kinda make sense with the `Point`. Is this universal for any cla...
- 10:33 PM Ruby master Feature #14912: Introduce pattern matching syntax
- Hi, I was playing with the type/hash patterns (2.7.0-preview3), and I find this confusing and non-intuitive:
- 01:57 PM Ruby master Feature #14609: Let `Kernel#p` without an argument print the receiver
- Allowing debugging within `yield_self` is great! If `yield_self` was inspired by Elixir, we can look at Elixir for in...
Also available in: Atom