stevegoobermanhill (stephen gooberman-hill)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/28/2010
- Last connection: 11/19/2013
- 09:53 PM Ruby trunk Misc #9128 (Closed): Clarify documentation on difference between Object#clone and Object#dup
- Object#clone and Object#dup documentation does not show that modules mixed in via Module#extend are preserved by #clo...
- 05:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8996 (Closed): pthread_mutex_lock EINVAL
- ruby crashes leaving a stacktrace. . Cause is pthread_mutex_lock EINVAL
Based on the ruby source line where the pr...
- 03:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7081 (Closed): GServer orphaned threads lead to resource exhaustion
I believe I have located another underlying flaw in GServer: I have observed server threads becoming orphaned, l...
- 05:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6369: GServer blocking after shutdown called
- Hi Yusuke-san,
all your syntactic points are accepted. This is the first patch I have submitted,so please excuse my...
- 05:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6369 (Closed): GServer blocking after shutdown called
My investigation of bug #6358 points the finger at GServer triggering bug #5343 on lower power arm-linux platfor...
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6355: arm-linux build test suite fails: on : /lib/ruby/1.9.1/arm-linux/digest/md5.so: [BUG] Segmentation fault
Please close - identified as a missing linux library dependency.
The following script finds missing l...
- 05:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6368 (Rejected): Improvement to GServer - avoids bug #5343 on low speed [arm-linux] platform
- 01:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6358: arm-linux : sleep() time dependent threading bug
- Hi Yusuke-san
Resolved - duplicated #5343
further investigation leads me to believe that this is actually a dupli...
- 05:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6358: arm-linux : sleep() time dependent threading bug
- Hi Yusuke-san,
I'm not sure that I will be able to create a patch - you can blame Matz :-) If he hadn't written such...
- 10:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6358 (Closed): arm-linux : sleep() time dependent threading bug
I have a multi-threading bug on a low-speed (180MHz) arm-linux platform. The bug can be consistantly produced or...
Also available in: Atom