- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/04/2008
- Last connection: 05/12/2014
- 05:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Not sure if a +1 would do anything, but I like the idea of
`Thread#report_on_exception` defaults to true.
- 05:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10658: ThreadGroup local variables
- Eric Wong wrote:
> Oops, can you try the following?
> --- a/vm_core.h
> +++ b/vm_core.h
> @@ -975,...
- 06:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10658 (Open): ThreadGroup local variables
- Here's the story. I wrote a testing framework which could run test
cases in parallel. To accumulate the number of as...
- 03:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8767: IO.copy_stream should write in binary mode.
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> "godfat (Lin Jen-Shin)" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > This patch makes `IO.copy...
- 03:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8767 (Closed): IO.copy_stream should write in binary mode.
- This patch makes `IO.copy_stream' always copy in binary mode,
fixing the following scenario:
- 09:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3944: Add Fiber#root? method
- Any progress on this?
- 08:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4401: override :method method breaks Psych
The other way, might be:
- 12:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4401 (Closed): override :method method breaks Psych
I am not sure if this could be considered a bug, but it used to work.
To reproduce it:
ruby -r psych ...
- 04:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4383: psych fails to parse a symbol in a flow sequence
I wonder if this is not a valid YAML, should we allow it?
According to http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.co...
- 11:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #1784: More encoding (Big5 series) support?
Hi, I've tested BIG5-HKSCS against trunk today, and it works fine.
# ruby 1.9.2dev (2009-09-08 trunk 24791)...
Also available in: Atom