godfat (Lin Jen-Shin)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/04/2008
- Last connection: 05/12/2014
- 05:26 PM Ruby master Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Not sure if a +1 would do anything, but I like the idea of
`Thread#report_on_exception` defaults to true.
- 05:45 AM Ruby master Feature #10658: ThreadGroup local variables
- Eric Wong wrote:
> Oops, can you try the following?
> --- a/vm_core.h
> +++ b/vm_core.h
> @@ -975,...
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Feature #10658 (Open): ThreadGroup local variables
- Here's the story. I wrote a testing framework which could run test
cases in parallel. To accumulate the number of as...
- 03:07 AM Ruby master Bug #8767: IO.copy_stream should write in binary mode.
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> "godfat (Lin Jen-Shin)" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > This patch makes `IO.copy...
- 03:02 AM Ruby master Bug #8767 (Closed): IO.copy_stream should write in binary mode.
- This patch makes `IO.copy_stream' always copy in binary mode,
fixing the following scenario:
- 09:35 PM Ruby master Feature #3944: Add Fiber#root? method
- Any progress on this?
- 02:32 AM Backport187 Backport #5247 (Closed): Marshal.load didn't call correct initialize method of subclasses of a struct
- It's ok in 1.9:
> ruby -ve 'class C<Struct.new(:a);def initialize;end;end;p Marshal.load(Marshal.dump(C.new))'
- 08:03 PM Ruby master Bug #4401: override :method method breaks Psych
The other way, might be:
- 12:12 AM Ruby master Bug #4401 (Closed): override :method method breaks Psych
I am not sure if this could be considered a bug, but it used to work.
To reproduce it:
ruby -r psych ...
- 04:48 PM Ruby master Bug #4383: psych fails to parse a symbol in a flow sequence
I wonder if this is not a valid YAML, should we allow it?
According to http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.co...
Also available in: Atom