ben_h (Ben Hoskings)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/11/2010
- Last connection: 12/18/2012
- 08:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4044: Regex matching errors when using \W character class and /i option
- Hi all, long time no see :)
naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> > The current behavior means that `\W` does not mean `[...
- 05:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4044 (Closed): Regex matching errors when using \W character class and /i option
Josh Bassett and I just discovered an issue with regex matches on ruby-1.9.2p0. (We reduced it ...
Also available in: Atom