- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/24/2011
- Last connection: 09/01/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 04:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6958 (Rejected): buggy BigDecimal#integer?
BigDecimal#integer? always return false, which is wrong in many cases, as shown below.
x, y = BigDecimal(...
- 05:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6944 (Closed): BigDecimal#to_f breaks for numbers too small to be representable in Float
- BigDecimal numbers too small to be representable in Float are incorrectly converted to +/-Infinity instead of 0.0 (or...
- 11:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #1145: IRB adds trailing quote to wtring methods when performing auto-completion
Yes, unfortunately it still happens.
Except for JRuby, all the following "rubies" have this defect:
- 08:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4307: include fails after undef_method
So it was a misunderstanding of #undef_method that led me to not expect the
actual behaviour. Thanks for th...
- 04:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4307 (Rejected): include fails after undef_method
After using #undef_method on a method "inherited" from a mixin, reincluding the mixin should redefine it, bu...
Also available in: Atom