yhara (Yutaka HARA)
- Registered on: 06/02/2008
- Last connection: 04/01/2019
- 02:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10208 (Closed): Passing block to Enumerable#to_h
- 10:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11538 (Feedback): ensure variable syntax
- 10:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12467 (Third Party's Issue): Open mode 'a' does not work for Process.spawn on Windows
spawn 'ruby -e "p Time.now"', [:out, :err] => ['log.txt', 'a']
spawn 'ruby -e "p Time....
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10208: Passing block to Enumerable#to_h
- Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:
> I completely agree that we need new methods to do this.
Thanks. One idea is name it...
- 04:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10208 (Closed): Passing block to Enumerable#to_h
- Now that we can convert 'a list of [key, value] pairs' into a hash with Enumerable#to_h,
how about make it take a bl...
- 09:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8590 (Feedback): Second call of https.get results in timeout
In the following code, second call of https.get results in an error "Connection reset by peer - SSL_connect" a...
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8242 (Closed): Fix rdoc of Range#bsearch
- rdoc of Range#bsearch states "the elements must be sorted", but it does not make sense for Range.
- 10:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7975: Why __dir__, not __DIR__
- That is becuase __dir__ is a method, whereas __FILE__ is not.
$ ruby -ve 'p Kernel.methods'
ruby 2.0.0p0 (201...
- 06:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4840 (Feedback): Allow returning from require
- 06:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7715: Lazy enumerators should want to stay lazy.
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote:
> I guess these methods were forgotten to change when lazy was implemented.
Also available in: Atom