akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 04/18/2017
- 11:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13362: [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- I think we can try it to see the incompatibility is really minor or not.
So, it should be described in NEWS.
- 09:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12921: Retrieve user and password for proxy from env
- How about make white-list of OSs which environment variables are not visible from other users?
If ruby runs on OS ...
- 06:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13257: Symbol#singleton_class should be undef
- I guess a some method such as Kernel#ancestor_modules, which returns all class/modules to search methods, supports yo...
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13362 (Feedback): [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- I think it's possible on such platforms.
If some non-Ruby application depend on nonblocking flag set by Ruby,
- 05:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12886 (Rejected): URI#merge doesn't handle paths correctly
- I agree with Martin-sensei.
Defining hierarchical path operation for all URIs (including non-hierarchical URI such a...
- 12:54 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58245 (trunk): Refactored using Method#owner.
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12573: Introduce a straightforward way to discover whether a process is running
- How about locking a file?
If processes locks a file exclusively,
Only one process can success.
It can be used to...
- 05:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13219: bug in Math.sqrt(n).to_i, to compute integer squareroot, new word to accurately ...
- Jabari Zakiya wrote:
> In the library file **prime.rb** is the method **Integer#prime?**.
> class Int...
- 04:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13219: bug in Math.sqrt(n).to_i, to compute integer squareroot, new word to accurately ...
- Marcus Stollsteimer wrote:
> I think `Integer.sqrt` or `Numeric.sqrt` is extremely problematic. I guess everybody wo...
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13166: Feature Request: Byte Arrays for Ruby 3
- I think String#getbit and String#setbit is useful.
Also available in: Atom