akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 09/25/2017
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9323 (Feedback): IO#writev
- Is there benchmark?
What the situation that writev is actually fast?
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13677 (Feedback): Add more details to error "Name or service not known (SocketError)"
- 08:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13677: Add more details to error "Name or service not known (SocketError)"
- It sounds fine.
- 08:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13626: Add String#byteslice!
- At the developer meeting, we discuss that byteslice! and byteslice method should take same arguments.
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11484: add output offset for readpartial/read_nonblock/etc
- How about bufoffset?
- 01:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13919: Add a new method to create Time instances from unix time and nsec
- I think new method is possible if we find a good method name.
Another idea is adding an optional argument, unit, f...
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13803: Add Socket::Ifaddr.vhid on supported platforms
- Although I don't tested, it seems fine except the document should use Integer instead of Fixnum.
- 06:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13597: Does read_nonblock call remalloc for the buffer if does it just set the size attribute
- We discussed this in a developer meeting,
it is better to call realloc when outbuf is not given and
maxlen - len is...
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13597: Does read_nonblock call remalloc for the buffer if does it just set the size attribute
- I think that it's possible to call remalloc when
"outbuf" argument is not supplied to read_nonblock.
It makes pos...
- 05:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13716 (Feedback): Unexpected or undocumented (or maybe both) behaviour when mixing String#scan with named captures
- When you use a named capture, parenthesises are not considered as a capture.
So, you need to add name for all capt...
Also available in: Atom