akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 06/16/2017
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13407: We have recv_nonblock but not send_nonblock... can we add it?
- I cannot remember why I didn't add send_nonblock.
However I feel adding send_nonblock is considerable because
- 10:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11952: Use getrusage for Process.times if available
- It seems fine.
Actually, times(3) is implemented using getrusage(2) on NetBSD.
- 09:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13492: Integer#prime? and Prime.each might produce false positives
- The patch seems good.
- 09:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11302: Dir.entries and Dir.foreach without [".", ".."]
- There is `Pathname#children` and `Pathname#each_child`.
How about `Dir.children` and `Dir.each_child` ?
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13101 (Feedback): Date#rfc2822 and Time#rfc2822 don't return the same format
- I think there is no problem with time.rb.
I don't want to change the day format in time.rb
because the current be...
- 11:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13362: [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- I think we can try it to see the incompatibility is really minor or not.
So, it should be described in NEWS.
- 09:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12921: Retrieve user and password for proxy from env
- How about make white-list of OSs which environment variables are not visible from other users?
If ruby runs on OS ...
- 06:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13257: Symbol#singleton_class should be undef
- I guess a some method such as Kernel#ancestor_modules, which returns all class/modules to search methods, supports yo...
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13362 (Feedback): [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- I think it's possible on such platforms.
If some non-Ruby application depend on nonblocking flag set by Ruby,
- 05:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12886 (Rejected): URI#merge doesn't handle paths correctly
- I agree with Martin-sensei.
Defining hierarchical path operation for all URIs (including non-hierarchical URI such a...
Also available in: Atom