- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 08/19/2016
- 02:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 55634: describe RUBY_INTEGER_UNIFICATION.
- 01:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12217: Introducing Enumerable#sum for precision compensated summation and revert r54237
- Richard Schneeman wrote:
> Would be nice if we could match behavior with Rails Enumerable#sum https://github.com/rai...
- 07:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55465: update description about rb_cFixnum and rb_cBignum.
- 02:09 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10473: Date.to_datetime.to_time != Date.to_time
- Similar problem exists on Samoa (Pacific/Apia).
There is no 2011-12-30 in Pacific/Apia.
- 12:39 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10473: Date.to_datetime.to_time != Date.to_time
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> The proposed patch seems fine.
> However I recommend to add more tests for old dates arou...
- 09:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12317: Name space of a module
- I think lexical information is not obtainable in a method.
% ruby -e '
- 09:12 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10473: Date.to_datetime.to_time != Date.to_time
- The proposed patch seems fine.
However I recommend to add more tests for old dates around transition between Juria...
- 08:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Now we can try Thread[.#]report_on_exception=(bool) using trunk.
It seems true-by-default and report-on-GC needs m...
- 08:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12447: Integer#digits for extracting digits of place-value notation in any base
- I wanted such method to encode integer in some binary format.
(I cannot remember concrete example.)
For example, pa...
- 02:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- I tried test-all with Thread.report_on_exception = true using nobu's patch.
Also available in: Atom