akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Login: akr
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 05/14/2020
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Revision 87bcb3c4 (git): Fix articles.
- 05:09 PM Ruby master Revision 6abd08c0 (git): Replace Fixnum by Integer in a document.
- 04:49 PM Ruby master Bug #16740: Deprecating and removing the broken Process.clock_getres
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-6:
- 02:48 PM Ruby master Bug #16740: Deprecating and removing the broken Process.clock_getres
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-3:
> OK. I'll improve the documentation to mention it's basically unreliable o...
- 07:06 AM Ruby master Bug #16740 (Rejected): Deprecating and removing the broken Process.clock_getres
- We discussed this issue at a Ruby developer meeting.
We don't want to rem...
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Bug #14413: `-n` and `-p` flags break when stdout is closed
- I like silent exit at EPIPE on STDOUT.
The error message of `ruby ... | head` doesn't help us.
The user, who type...
- 06:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16688: Allow #to_path object as argument to system()
- I'm positive.
It would be useful for most options for `spawn`.
(except open mode, "w" of `system("ls", out: ["/tm...
- 06:00 AM Ruby master Misc #15893: open-uri: URI.open status
- cabo (Carsten Bormann) wrote in #note-3:
> So what is code that needs to be portable to older Rubies supposed to cal...
- 12:41 PM Ruby master Revision 2dea81f4 (git): Don't refer Date in the document for Time.
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Feature #16597: missing poll()
- michals (Michal Suchánek) wrote in #note-26:
> Test with unix socket
Test needs expected results.
Also available in: Atom