akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Login: akr
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 06/17/2021
- 06:54 AM Ruby master Feature #16962 (Feedback): Make IO.for_fd autoclose option default to false
- 06:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16962: Make IO.for_fd autoclose option default to false
- We don't close 0 (stdin), 1 (stdout), 2 (stderr) because
they can be used from various library.
If we close 2, ne...
- 08:03 AM Ruby master Feature #17795: Around `Process.fork` callbacks API
- Another idea is introducing Process.fork_level which can be used to detect fork instead of getpid.
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Bug #17731: Integer downflow with inject/reduce
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-3:
> Right, there's a `ULONG2NUM` that seem to assume the subtotal i...
- 06:20 PM Ruby master Feature #16978: Ruby should not use realpath for __FILE__
- I think we should use realpath.
The location of actual file is more robust.
Also, ELF dynamic linker has a featur...
- 05:50 PM Ruby master Feature #17528: Make Addrinfo.getaddrinfo fall back to Timeout.timeout for :resolv_timeout
- How to test:
% vi /etc/resolv.conf # specify non-existing nameserver
% time ./ruby -rtimeout -rsocket -...
- 01:26 AM Ruby master Feature #16989: Sets: need ♥️
- akr (Akira Tanaka) wrote in #note-25:
> - Hash#each doesn't work well as Set but we can use Hash#each_key.
- 04:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16989: Sets: need ♥️
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote in #note-23:
> akr (Akira Tanaka) wrote in #note-22:
> > I like extending Hash instead of...
- 06:30 AM Ruby master Feature #17485: Keyword argument for timezone in Time.new
- I think `Time.new(2021, 1, 1, "+09:99")` should raise an error instead of `2021-01-01 09:00:00 +0900`.
- 06:14 AM Ruby master Feature #17496: Add constant Math::TAU
- akr (Akira Tanaka) wrote in #note-28:
> shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote in #note-26:
> > `M_PI_2` is π/2 rather tha...
Also available in: Atom