- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 09/07/2016
- 11:12 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56192: describe "0.class == Integer" to detect the feature.
- 04:57 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56102: replace fixnum by integer in documents.
- 08:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12695: File.expand_path should resolve ~/ using /etc/passwd when HOME is not set
- I think its good idea.
Although POSIX doesn't specify it for shell, we can define it in Ruby.
- 07:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #859 (Closed): open-uri doesn't allow redirection to https
- Applied in changeset r56085.
lib/open-uri.rb: Allow http to https redirection.
* lib/open-uri.rb: Allow ...
- 07:14 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56085: lib/open-uri.rb: Allow http to https redirection.
- * lib/open-uri.rb: Allow http to https redirection.
Note that https to http is still forbidden.
- 02:08 PM Ruby trunk Revision 55634: describe RUBY_INTEGER_UNIFICATION.
- 01:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12217: Introducing Enumerable#sum for precision compensated summation and revert r54237
- Richard Schneeman wrote:
> Would be nice if we could match behavior with Rails Enumerable#sum https://github.com/rai...
- 07:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55465: update description about rb_cFixnum and rb_cBignum.
- 02:09 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10473: Date.to_datetime.to_time != Date.to_time
- Similar problem exists on Samoa (Pacific/Apia).
There is no 2011-12-30 in Pacific/Apia.
- 12:39 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10473: Date.to_datetime.to_time != Date.to_time
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> The proposed patch seems fine.
> However I recommend to add more tests for old dates arou...
Also available in: Atom