akr (Akira Tanaka)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/11/2008
- Last connection: 07/24/2017
- 05:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13716 (Feedback): Unexpected or undocumented (or maybe both) behaviour when mixing String#scan with named captures
- When you use a named capture, parenthesises are not considered as a capture.
So, you need to add name for all capt...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13593 (Feedback): Addrinfo#== behaves oddly
- It is difficult compare Addrinfo objects precisely if not impossible.
Using Addrinfo#inspect as addrinfo_eql.diff ...
- 06:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13743: Support linking of files opened with O_TMPFILE
- I feel this is too Linux and environment specific.
For example, it depends /proc/fd.
I think that it is better to...
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13407: We have recv_nonblock but not send_nonblock... can we add it?
- I cannot remember why I didn't add send_nonblock.
However I feel adding send_nonblock is considerable because
- 10:22 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11952: Use getrusage for Process.times if available
- It seems fine.
Actually, times(3) is implemented using getrusage(2) on NetBSD.
- 09:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13492: Integer#prime? and Prime.each might produce false positives
- The patch seems good.
- 09:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11302: Dir.entries and Dir.foreach without [".", ".."]
- There is `Pathname#children` and `Pathname#each_child`.
How about `Dir.children` and `Dir.each_child` ?
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13101 (Feedback): Date#rfc2822 and Time#rfc2822 don't return the same format
- I think there is no problem with time.rb.
I don't want to change the day format in time.rb
because the current be...
- 11:09 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13362: [PATCH] socket: avoid fcntl for read/write_nonblock on Linux
- I think we can try it to see the incompatibility is really minor or not.
So, it should be described in NEWS.
- 09:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12921: Retrieve user and password for proxy from env
- How about make white-list of OSs which environment variables are not visible from other users?
If ruby runs on OS ...
Also available in: Atom