myronmarston (Myron Marston)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2011
- Last connection: 01/01/2018
- 06:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- > Don't report a bug on a closed feature, report it as a new bug (and link to the feature), thanks.
Thanks, I wasn...
- 06:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14267 (Open): Lazy proc allocation introduced in #14045 creates regression
- The following script consistently prints `Proc equality: true` on versions of Ruby before 2.5, but prints `Proc equal...
- 08:31 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- For those who are interested, the work around I've implemented in RSpec is [here](
- 08:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- This change introduces a bug in RSpec. I'm working on a work around for RSpec (and hope to cut a release with a fix ...
- 07:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11491: Add descriptive methods to Method & UnboundMethod
- I think that `Method#instance_method?` and `UnboundMethod#instance_method?` would be very confusing, because my menta...
- 06:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11113: Time ranges cannot be used in case statements in 1.9+ but they could in 1.8.7
- Thanks for the prompt fix, @nobu!!
On a side note, I wasn't notified by email of your fix even though I'm watching...
- 10:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11113: Time ranges cannot be used in case statements in 1.9+ but they could in 1.8.7
- > The "can't iterate" error is simply because Time is float-based: there is no succ number.
Floats don't have a `s...
- 03:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11113 (Closed): Time ranges cannot be used in case statements in 1.9+ but they could in 1.8.7
- Given this script:
range = (Time.now - 1000)...(Time.now + 1000)
when range then puts "...
- 03:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11071: Stack consistency error while using RSpec and Timecop
- There are two interesting things I've noticed about this:
1. It does not happen on 2.1, so it appears to be a regr...
- 08:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10661: The "possible reference to past scope" warning is quite frustrating and is forcing me to change my variable names from what I want
- Thank you, @nobu!
Also available in: Atom