prajjwal (Prajjwal Singh)
- Login: prajjwal
- Registered on: 09/04/2019
- Last connection: 01/12/2021
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17529: Ractor Segfaults with GC enabled
- Just confirmed that it only segfaults when ruby is configured with the `--enable-shared` option (which `rbenv` does b...
- 10:21 AM Ruby master Bug #17529: Ractor Segfaults with GC enabled
It crashes for any value of ARGV between 1 and 25 (that I tested).
The fact that its happening so consi...
- 01:06 AM Ruby master Bug #17529 (Assigned): Ractor Segfaults with GC enabled
- I've been benchmarking `Ractor` on my machine with the following naive prime number generator:
- 11:33 PM Ruby master Feature #16913 (Open): Add `ARGF#each_io`
- Add an iterator for each file supplied on the command line, or STDIN. `ARGF#each_io`
## Current Status
- 06:39 AM Ruby master Feature #16665: Add an Array#except_index method
- There needs to be more discussion on the behavior of this method.
Logically, `except_indices` should be the compleme...
- 12:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16665: Add an Array#except_index method
- In my opinion `omit_indices` is the best name in the thread so far, but I'm not a huge fan of making my methods verbs...
- 06:21 AM Ruby master Misc #16678 (Open): Array#values_at has unintuitive behavior when supplied a range starting with negative index
- Consider the following:
# frozen_string_literal: true
a = (1..5).to_a
p a.values_at(3..5) # => [4,...
- 01:03 AM Ruby master Feature #16673: total_timeout for Net::HTTP
- `+1`. This is something I'd love to see implemented because this is actually the most common use case for me.
- 06:59 AM Ruby master Revision c8542ab4 (git): Add: Array#intersection method
- 06:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16155: Add an Array#intersection method
- Implementation is currently based on `Array#&`, which is elegant but might end up allocating a whole bunch of arrays ...
Also available in: Atom