kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Login: kou
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 10/15/2019
- 09:14 PM Ruby master Bug #18645 (Third Party's Issue): fiddle.rb assumes wrong file name for glibc shared object on Alpha
- Could you report this to https://github.com/ruby/fiddle/ because ruby/fiddle is the upstream?
- 08:48 PM Ruby master Bug #18638 (Third Party's Issue): CSV parse does not honor field_size_limit option unless and until a comma occurs in the data, and field_size_limit is off by one
- Could you report this to https://github.com/ruby/csv/issues ?
https://github.com/ruby/csv is the upstream.
- 12:33 AM Ruby master Bug #18437 (Closed): 3.1.0 install stucks on FreeBSD & NFS
- 06:11 AM Ruby master Misc #18493: zverok as a commiter
- @zverok Could you follow https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/CommitterHowto#What-to-do-for-registering-you-...
- 09:51 PM Ruby master Misc #18493: zverok as a commiter
@matz What do you think about this?
- 09:45 PM Ruby master Feature #18422 (Closed): Installing fluentd on Solaris 10 by Ruby gems with error message: "ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension"
- Ruby 2.0 isn't supported: https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2015/12/16/ruby-2-0-0-p648-released/
Could you use sup...
- 02:02 AM Ruby master Bug #18378 (Third Party's Issue): Parsing CSV files from ARGF not working correctly anymore (it stopped working starting from Ruby 2.5)
- Could you report this to https://github.com/ruby/csv ?
- 08:47 AM Ruby master Bug #18034: Segmentation fault fiddle with `--enable-bundled-libffi` and macOS
- It may be true because Fiddle has patches only for Windows.
I'm OK that we declares that `--enable-bundled-libffi`...
- 09:07 PM Ruby master Feature #6733: New inspect framework
- This may be out-of-scope but I hope that this mechanism also supports multimedia like Julia: https://docs.julialang.o...
- 08:58 PM Ruby master Feature #17873: Update of default gems in Ruby 3.1
- Done: Fiddle, CSV, StringScanner
Also available in: Atom