- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 01/09/2016
- 01:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12629 (Rejected): Backport issue 12609 fixed in r55726 to ruby 1.9.x
- Ruby 1.9.x isn't supported.
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12609 (Closed): rexml attribute class is using "e instead of " when replacing " for ...
- Good catch!
I've applied your patch at r55726.
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55727: Fix a typo
- 01:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55726: * lib/rexml/attribute.rb (REXML::Attribute#to_string): Fix wrong
- entry reference name of double quote.
Patch by Joseph Marrero. Thanks!!!
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12267 (Rejected): REXML Authoring constants are unwanted (or clash) when mixing into oth...
- You should not include a module when your code may conflict with constants in the module.
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12160: Extract XMLRPC library to bundled gem
- As the lib/xmlrpc maintainer, I missed these issues. Sorry and thanks for handling them.
I handled issues I notice...
- 12:55 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11876: Scheduled maintenance 2016/01/01
- Thanks for your work.
Could you change my ("kou" account's) key to https://github.com/kou.keys in the upgrade?
- 09:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- Thanks for your report.
xmlrpc_client.http.ca_file = @options[:ca_file]
- 09:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489 (Closed): XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- Applied in changeset r53318.
* lib/xmlrpc/client.rb: Support SSL options in async methods of
- 03:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11846: Block passed by &block is GC-ed
- Note that this is not occurred on trunk.
Also available in: Atom