kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 11/11/2017
- 02:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14093 (Rejected): REXML doesn't implement name() and interprets nam() as an element path.
- `/a/b/name()` is an invalid [`LocationPath`](https://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/#NT-LocationPath). `LocationPath` is consist...
- 04:03 PM Ruby trunk Revision 60367 (trunk): rss itunes: fix a bug that <itunes:explicit> value isn't fully supported
- Fix GH-1725
<itunes:explicit> accepts "explicit", "yes", "true", "clean", "no" and
"false" as valid values.
- 11:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13817: test/unit breaks Hash
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13817 (Third Party's Issue): test/unit breaks Hash
- It's not caused by test-unit. It's caused by power_assert.
Please report it to https://github.com/k-tsj/power_asse...
- 12:14 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59584 (trunk): REXML: Fix a bug that unexpected methods can be called as a XPath function
Reported by Andrea Jegher. Thanks!!!
- 02:16 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59439 (trunk): rexml: Remove needless document
- [Fix GH-1671]
Patch by madblobfish. Thanks!!!
- 01:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13636: REXML::Document.parse_stream doesn't handle when closing tag not provided
- Thanks for your report.
I've added a validation on end of document.
- 01:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13636 (Closed): REXML::Document.parse_stream doesn't handle when closing tag not provided
- Applied in changeset trunk|r59033.
rexml: add close tag check on end of document to StreamParser
- 01:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59033 (trunk): rexml: add close tag check on end of document to StreamParser
- [ruby-core:81593] [Bug #13636]
Reported by Anton Sivakov. Thanks!!!
- 06:02 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58852 (trunk): Use test-unit 3.2.4
Also available in: Atom