- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 01/09/2016
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12267 (Rejected): REXML Authoring constants are unwanted (or clash) when mixing into oth...
- You should not include a module when your code may conflict with constants in the module.
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12160: Extract XMLRPC library to bundled gem
- As the lib/xmlrpc maintainer, I missed these issues. Sorry and thanks for handling them.
I handled issues I notice...
- 12:55 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11876: Scheduled maintenance 2016/01/01
- Thanks for your work.
Could you change my ("kou" account's) key to https://github.com/kou.keys in the upgrade?
- 09:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489: XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- Thanks for your report.
xmlrpc_client.http.ca_file = @options[:ca_file]
- 09:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11489 (Closed): XMLRPC client cannot alter SSL options for _async calls
- Applied in changeset r53318.
* lib/xmlrpc/client.rb: Support SSL options in async methods of
- 03:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11846: Block passed by &block is GC-ed
- Note that this is not occurred on trunk.
- 03:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11846 (Open): Block passed by &block is GC-ed
- The following script is crashed with ruby 2.3.0preview2:
- 02:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11845 (Closed): source_location against symbol.to_proc causes infinite loop
- `ruby -v -e ':class.to_proc.source_location'` causes inifinite loop:
% /tmp/local/bin/ruby -v -e ':class....
- 11:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- I object `-*- frozen_string_literal: true -*-` because it shows the following buffer on Emacs when I save or open the...
- 01:14 AM Ruby trunk Revision 50885 (ruby_2_3): * lib/rexml/source.rb (REXML::IOSource#scan): Fix a typo in
- document. [fix GH-934] [ci skip]
Patch by Anton Davydov. Thanks!!!
Also available in: Atom