kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 02/15/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 07/04/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 07/27/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 11/28/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14313 (Closed): Support creating KeyError with receiver and key from Ruby
- Applied in changeset trunk|r62049.
KeyError#initialize accepts receiver and key.
- 04:51 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62049 (trunk): KeyError#initialize accepts receiver and key.
- [Feature #14313][ruby-core:84626]
- 12:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7019 (Rejected): allow `private` and `protected` keywords to take blocks
- #3753 adds `private def ...` support. If you still want this feature, please reopen this issue.
- 12:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8497 (Rejected): private, protected, private_constなどがブロックを受け取るようにする
- #3753 で`private def ...`と書けるようになって必要なくなったので閉じます。
- 06:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14313: Support creating KeyError with receiver and key from Ruby
- `Kernel.#raise` expects backtrace for the 3rd argument.
If we want to extend the current `Kernel.#raise` behavior, w...
- 06:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14313: Support creating KeyError with receiver and key from Ruby
- `NameError` already supports assigning `name`:
p NameError.new("message", :x).name # => :x
- 05:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14313 (Closed): Support creating KeyError with receiver and key from Ruby
- `KeyError` has readers for error details, `receiver` and `key`. They are convenient to process `KeyError`.
We can ...
- 03:47 PM CommonRuby Feature #8661: Add option to print backstrace in reverse order(stack frames first & error last)
- I like this change. It's unbelievable.
I thought that I don't like this feature because I was confused Python's ba...
- 03:30 PM Ruby trunk Revision 61117 (trunk): Update test-unit to 3.2.7
- 02:59 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14093 (Rejected): REXML doesn't implement name() and interprets nam() as an element path.
- `/a/b/name()` is an invalid [`LocationPath`](https://www.w3.org/TR/xpath/#NT-LocationPath). `LocationPath` is consist...
Also available in: Atom