kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 09/18/2017
- 11:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13817: test/unit breaks Hash
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13817 (Third Party's Issue): test/unit breaks Hash
- It's not caused by test-unit. It's caused by power_assert.
Please report it to https://github.com/k-tsj/power_asse...
- 12:14 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59584 (trunk): REXML: Fix a bug that unexpected methods can be called as a XPath function
Reported by Andrea Jegher. Thanks!!!
- 02:16 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59439 (trunk): rexml: Remove needless document
- [Fix GH-1671]
Patch by madblobfish. Thanks!!!
- 01:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13636: REXML::Document.parse_stream doesn't handle when closing tag not provided
- Thanks for your report.
I've added a validation on end of document.
- 01:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13636 (Closed): REXML::Document.parse_stream doesn't handle when closing tag not provided
- Applied in changeset trunk|r59033.
rexml: add close tag check on end of document to StreamParser
- 01:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59033 (trunk): rexml: add close tag check on end of document to StreamParser
- [ruby-core:81593] [Bug #13636]
Reported by Anton Sivakov. Thanks!!!
- 06:02 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58852 (trunk): Use test-unit 3.2.4
- 12:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13531 (Closed): RSS: a feed with empty channel description has completely empty '#to_xml' conversion
- Applied in changeset trunk|r58552.
rss: Accept empty text element as valid element
Parser has been accep...
- 12:25 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58552 (trunk): rss: Accept empty text element as valid element
- Parser has been accepted it but XML serializer wasn't accepted.
Reported by stefano frabetti. Thanks!!!
Also available in: Atom