kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 04/21/2017
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13081: resolv.rb may be the cause of the rubygems bug on Windows
- How about ignoring the registry value if its type is not expected type?
- 01:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12773: useless lines in lib/rss/rss.rb
- 01:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12773 (Closed): useless lines in lib/rss/rss.rb
- Applied in changeset r56184.
* lib/rss/rss.rb (RSS::BaseModel): Remove needless codes.
- 10:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690: Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- Nobu's implementation: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:gc_trigger
- 10:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690: Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- Koichi agreed:
> I don't see this ticket details yet but imp...
- 04:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690 (Closed): Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- GC cares memory allocated by only Ruby. GC doesn't care memory allocated by external library. GC isn't run frequently...
- 01:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12629 (Rejected): Backport issue 12609 fixed in r55726 to ruby 1.9.x
- Ruby 1.9.x isn't supported.
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12609 (Closed): rexml attribute class is using "e instead of " when replacing " for ...
- Good catch!
I've applied your patch at r55726.
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12267 (Rejected): REXML Authoring constants are unwanted (or clash) when mixing into oth...
- You should not include a module when your code may conflict with constants in the module.
- 04:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12160: Extract XMLRPC library to bundled gem
- As the lib/xmlrpc maintainer, I missed these issues. Sorry and thanks for handling them.
I handled issues I notice...
Also available in: Atom