- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 01/09/2016
- 10:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690: Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- Nobu's implementation: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/trunk...nobu:gc_trigger
- 10:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690: Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- Koichi agreed:
> I don't see this ticket details yet but imp...
- 01:42 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56001: * gc.c (gc_reset_malloc_info): Remove too much ";".
- 04:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12690 (Open): Improve GC with external library that may use large memory
- GC cares memory allocated by only Ruby. GC doesn't care memory allocated by external library. GC isn't run frequently...
- 05:55 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55894: * object.c (InitVM_Object): Update referenced document path.
- 01:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12629 (Rejected): Backport issue 12609 fixed in r55726 to ruby 1.9.x
- Ruby 1.9.x isn't supported.
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12609 (Closed): rexml attribute class is using "e instead of " when replacing " for ...
- Good catch!
I've applied your patch at r55726.
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55727: Fix a typo
- 01:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55726: * lib/rexml/attribute.rb (REXML::Attribute#to_string): Fix wrong
- entry reference name of double quote.
Patch by Joseph Marrero. Thanks!!!
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12267 (Rejected): REXML Authoring constants are unwanted (or clash) when mixing into oth...
- You should not include a module when your code may conflict with constants in the module.
Also available in: Atom